Epstein dead...

AND YOUR PUSHING THE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE NON-SENSE “who is the more foolish one the fool or the fool that follows.” BTW it’s a rhetorical question we already know which one you are.

well you would apply on both of those categories....I just post the facts....and they seem to hurt some who don't want to tarnish their god

besides….that was not directed to you

He doesn’t get that his FACTS are leftwing propaganda - still believes our President is a Nazi Russian agent - kinda says it ALL !!!!

AND YOUR PUSHING THE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE NON-SENSE

I'm not pushing anything liberal....just using common sense on Clinton....no one...no matter who is going to willingly let a photo like that be out in public or someplace where he can see it...….tells me he has not been there ..or they are not good friends ....and using facts on your god!

As easy as it is to photoshop stuff anymore no I don’t trust it...
I can assure you, Stl, the photos are not photoshop photos.
Maybe you'll recall the night of the election results and Ivanka introduced her ******* on stage as the next President Of The United States. Trump walks out on stage, Ivanka extends her hand, Trump walks up, puts his right hand on her hip and started to kiss her and she turned her head.
video, you know.

Last edited:
I'm not pushing anything liberal....just using common sense on Clinton....no one...no matter who is going to willingly let a photo like that be out in public or someplace where he can see it...….tells me he has not been there ..or they are not good friends ....and using facts on your god!

Seriously? Your not pushing anything liberal? Your either incredibly ignorant or so caught up in your own web you have extreme dementia. You along with everyone pushing the garbage attack trump 24/7 yet can’t even discuss rationally your candidate or their policies. Maybe your nuts haven’t dropped yet ??‍♂️

Seriously? Your not pushing anything liberal? Your either incredibly ignorant or so caught up in your own web you have extreme dementia. You along with everyone pushing the garbage attack trump 24/7 yet can’t even discuss rationally your candidate or their policies. Maybe your nuts haven’t dropped yet ??‍♂️

attacking trump 24/7...he has earned every bit of it....and I will not stop....but all of my dislike for him in no way means I am a liberal..….just because I think we have a commie...crook...pervert...tax evader....more to follow....does not mean I am a libber

Last edited:
Back