Envy at the Wife's Lover

If you love your wife there is no way you would not give inmto envy if she likes and spends time with another guy. When your wife tells you how much she enjoys a taller man or man who is more muscular and of course if a guy has a bigger cock. My first wife a full out affair with a married man only after they broke up and ruined our marriage did she tell me her big thing was he had an 8" cock and she would of left me if he would of left his wife. Yes I was envious of his larger cock thinking if mine was bigger she wouldnt want him.

I'm going to have to assume there is more to it than that. ;)

Im pretty happy with what I have swinging between my legs. Honestly, I do not see how someone could enjoy watching a larger man fuck a girlfriend/wife/etc if he was not very confident in himself. There seems to be a lot of humiliation/degredation involved, at least from this site, toward the "cuck". I don't consider myself weak or submissive. I just think it would be hot to watch her fuck a large, well hung black man. Just like I think it would be hot to watch her going at it with a busty blonde female.

Back