Ended up getting cucked now, enjoying it

Ourkink25

Couple
So we started this I had no idea what cucking was. Wasn't into it when I found out. We both was pretty open and fucked whoever we wanted. A friend turned her onto bbc, didn't fuck for a long time was just toy play and such. Eventually we started trying to have another kid and found out I couldn't and she slowly started wanting to try elsewhere or adopt.

The ending can be spared from this forum as it came down to a personal decision. she found a bull and has been trying to breed from time to time. Getting a feel for it all I guess and if it happens, it happens. Her bull, about 10 inches and 2x my thickness opens her up everytime and it's sexy, I can only watch.

Fast forward to the past month she's talked about getting me in a cage, which had turned me on. She's been fucking him pretty often, she went from two fingers tight to a fist is no problem now. We still have sex and would probably never get to that point, it plays into the kink she wants to deny me for a day or two for the explosive sex.

Lately I haven't been exploring other females but watching her. I feel like I'd cum in the cage without touching. Anyone have suggestions for cages? I'm not small by no means 7l and about 5 or so girth. We tried one cage off amazon for 2in soft and the largest ring didn't fit.

Back