Empty Nest Liberation

My wife and I are empty nesters. I recently had her agree to my long time fantasy of watching her have sex with another guy. I believe she is being truthful and not just appeasing me. She down certain rules, with the toughest being that it has to be with someone at least 200 miles from our home. I recruited one guy. The three of us met for drinks and although I liked him a lot she did not. So it's back to the drawing board. My wife is very progressive and has done a lot of volunteer work in the inner city. She is truly color blind and I am sure she would be amenable to having a black lover. I am immensely aroused at the prospect of watching a young black man have his way with my 59 year old suburban milf. I want her to be totally dominated by her lover. How do i make this a reality?IMG_1189 (1) (1).jpg

ImO it's perfectly fine what you write. Apart that you said, you wanted "her to be totally dominated by her lover". Is that what she wants as well? Perhaps she has a different scenario in mind. 🤷‍♂️ Other than that it seems like the both of you are on your way...

My wife and I are empty nesters. I recently had her agree to my long time fantasy of watching her have sex with another guy. I believe she is being truthful and not just appeasing me. She down certain rules, with the toughest being that it has to be with someone at least 200 miles from our home. I recruited one guy. The three of us met for drinks and although I liked him a lot she did not. So it's back to the drawing board. My wife is very progressive and has done a lot of volunteer work in the inner city. She is truly color blind and I am sure she would be amenable to having a black lover. I am immensely aroused at the prospect of watching a young black man have his way with my 59 year old suburban milf. I want her to be totally dominated by her lover. How do i make this a reality?View attachment 5724209
Omg that is hot! I hope it happens! Please keep us updated!

ImO it's perfectly fine what you write. Apart that you said, you wanted "her to be totally dominated by her lover". Is that what she wants as well? Perhaps she has a different scenario in mind. 🤷‍♂️ Other than that it seems like the both of you are on your way...
This was my question as well.
My wife used to desire dominant bulls which really drives my libido. Her preference has changed over the years. The only way this lifestyle really works in our experience is for her desires and needs to be met.

My wife and I are empty nesters. I recently had her agree to my long time fantasy of watching her have sex with another guy. I believe she is being truthful and not just appeasing me. She down certain rules, with the toughest being that it has to be with someone at least 200 miles from our home. I recruited one guy. The three of us met for drinks and although I liked him a lot she did not. So it's back to the drawing board. My wife is very progressive and has done a lot of volunteer work in the inner city. She is truly color blind and I am sure she would be amenable to having a black lover. I am immensely aroused at the prospect of watching a young black man have his way with my 59 year old suburban milf. I want her to be totally dominated by her lover. How do i make this a reality?View attachment 5724209
After the initial sadness of the last fledgling leaving the nest, the liberating feeling of being able to do what you want is exciting.
Good luck finding yourselves!

She may not be wanting a young guy but an older experienced one for her first BBC.

Your lucky, we still have a few years.

The 200 mile rule is a pretty good rule. My wife's first was about 100 miles away. I never understood why some couples start with a friend of theirs. There is a lot that can go wrong with that.

My wife and I are empty nesters. I recently had her agree to my long time fantasy of watching her have sex with another guy. I believe she is being truthful and not just appeasing me. She down certain rules, with the toughest being that it has to be with someone at least 200 miles from our home. I recruited one guy. The three of us met for drinks and although I liked him a lot she did not. So it's back to the drawing board. My wife is very progressive and has done a lot of volunteer work in the inner city. She is truly color blind and I am sure she would be amenable to having a black lover. I am immensely aroused at the prospect of watching a young black man have his way with my 59 year old suburban milf. I want her to be totally dominated by her lover. How do i make this a reality?

Your wife is smoking hot

She looks stunning! Keep at it. Since both of you are aroused with the whole idea, it's only a matter of time that the fantasy comes true and you're watching her get dominated on the bed. Shortlist different guys and if possible, have the wife chat/talk with them. I'm sure there's gonna be one guy that would fit all of what she's looking for in a guy to play with.

🔥🔥🔥👌🏿

She looks gorgeous I can completely understand why you would want to share her
I am also into sharing my wife we’re looking for her very first bbc

Back