Empathy Orgasms and spirt energy

Cuthach

Couple
There have been a few times watching my wife with a former lover Derick that as he started cumming I was thinking in my head "I know exactly how that feels" In my brain, it's almost like I am having an orgasm. Then the weight of my cage says no way buddy.

There is now a temp guy we have been seeing Buck (not his real name). He is some proclaimed spiritualist guru or something. He does yoga, talks extensively about the kurma sutra, and how sex can make our life energy come together. In spite of his southern accent Stihl camo hat and Carolina boots, you would never have thought of him as a Budda disciple.

After watching my wife and Buck go at it for what seemed hours. He rolled her on her back and in a steady rhythm started pounding her. His outward stroke was slow until just the head was inside her. He would then make a hard fast plunge into her. The steady rhythm was somewhat hypnotizing. They both were building to a powerful climax.

When they both reached the height of pleasure I could almost feel Buck's ejaculations. The feeling was so realistic that I leaked out of my cage. So much leaked out it was like a prostate massage. The only pleasure I felt was in my head and not the rest of my body.

Afterwards, my wife got up to uses the bathroom. Buck smiled with a big stupid grin and asked if I felt it. I pretended to not know what he was talking about. He said he was projecting his orgasm into my life energy. He kept saying he knows I felt it. I am not going to admit it to him but it does have me wondering.

I know exactly what you mean with this. I class it as deep compersion as I have stood and witnessed my now ex wife with her lover, both cearing climax and felt like I was part of the climax the power was so strong.

Back