Embarrassing Question about Cock Sleeve

I took a leap and tried a cock sleeve with my wife a couple weeks back. Big gamble because of how vanilla and prudish she can be sometimes, but I explained to her I wanted to try it because it was the best of both worlds. A bigger toy than me, but me being fully engaged with her like a real lover, she doesn’t love it when I am using a regular dildo on her and I am positioned to use it but not really close and in heavy contact with her body. It feels more “clinical” like I am performing an exam. She understood but then it was a race against time to get it on me without losing my erection. Soon I realized I had a problem. When I am hard and ready to fuck my balls don’t hang down, they actually retract up into my body somewhat which makes it nearly damn impossible to get that ring/band at the base around my balls to secure it,

Didn’t work out but I told her I would play around with it some more and try again sometime. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what did you do? I’m thinking I may cut the band and put holes in both pieces then connect it around my ass/waist with some bungee like strap. Crazy right?

Appreciate any advice in advance.

Yes, you need the strap on type. A problem for us guys with small balls!
Or maybe tie a bungee cord around your balls so you can pull them down when you are ready. I’m not experienced with what you are trying to do but another option may be to put it on while you are soft and your balls are hanging a little then put a band around your balls so they don’t contract into your body. Dang happy I don’t have those problems. Good luck let us know how you work ot out.

Theres nothing embarrassing about your post. Some guys balls retract when they're erect. Just get either a a sleeve that doesn't require the ring around your sack, or a ball stretcher. Just don't ******* anything, don't hurt yourself! We all would like to please our women with being more "gifted". But just keep doing some more research, just like you're doing here.
We all have similar goals!! You're not alone!

Ahhh dont get anyone with a ball strap. Just get one the looks like a hollowed dildo with no balls. Make sure it is sexflesh skin which feel like the real deal. Once you put it on your wife will thing she is being fucked by a bbc but it will be you! Pm if you need recomdations I could ahow you popular ones from my store.

Back