Ebony women having white babies.

Have a question for all the Black Gentlemen out there in internet land. Why is it so hard for you to believe in this day and age that a lady of colour would find a white gentleman attractive enough to marry and to have children with?
I do not your usage of the English spelling of 'colour' as opposed to the US 'color' but be that as it may NO ONE disputes Black women marrying white men and having children-that defines more than one relationship in MY family. But the topic is "Ebony women having white babies" which overwhelmingly does not happen. Those children identify as Black or biracial and at least in the states, are treated by white America as if they are Black. This country has a long history that validates this viewpoint, as early as Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings

It happens trust me ebony ladies do crave bwc
Black women craving white men is simply some bullsh*t and the stats show that only 9 percent of Black women marry outside of their race! A large consensus shows that for Black women their preference is to marry a Black man! Now, I do not mind interracial dating or marriage though it is important to have the facts when pushing out claims of Black women liking white men! White men have ALWAYS liked Black women even as far back in the Jim Crow days! That sh*t hasn't changed! By the way, I see that you like obese Black women, which is fine though!! 🤣🤣🤣

It’s a shame this has degenerated into a racism argument. But perhaps we need a sub-forum on here for white guys and black girls. The forum title is after all blacktowhite not blackmentowhitewomen. My wife is black and tells me that many of her black friends would love a white bf but the white men think they wouldn’t so are mostly too afraid to ask. She agrees with the women’s side and I can agree with the male side - I would never have made an approach to her but we connected 15 years ago thanks to Craigslist which is no-more for this sort of thing. So maybe here could provide a forum.

It’s a shame this has degenerated into a racism argument. But perhaps we need a sub-forum on here for white guys and black girls. The forum title is after all blacktowhite not blackmentowhitewomen. My wife is black and tells me that many of her black friends would love a white bf but the white men think they wouldn’t so are mostly too afraid to ask. She agrees with the women’s side and I can agree with the male side - I would never have made an approach to her but we connected 15 years ago thanks to Craigslist which is no-more for this sort of thing. So maybe here could provide a forum.
Which is exactly to your point, also the true reality that approximately 75% of black females ages 16-40 been hashtagging #whiteboysummer /BWC since May of 2021!!! They want whiteboysummer, bareback and continuously on the WEEKLY, plus they want the lifelong white breeding!!!

HAHAHA SUKKA'S !!!! WHITEBOYSWINNING 💟

#BWDBPNWO <<<< and that hashtag will be the preferred tag that black girls will use within 4 years, ABSOLUTE 100% IMMINENT CERTAINTY!!! 😜

Last edited:
Also the top #1 growing trend of black women on Twitter, which is them proclaiming #divest. And when they saying that, they mean divest from black dick. And these growing numbers #1 trend of millions of black women on Twitter say they will reach their goal of 80% of black women being black dick divestors by 2029, YOU BETTA BELIEVE IT, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THIS GOAL OF THEIRS COME TO FRUITION!!! AND THEY AIN'T GOING BACK , and they are set on that being their new unstoppable doctrine ,of which they say won't change under any circumstances.

#BWDBPNWO !!!!!!💓😛💯🔮⏳🚣

Last edited:
True white guys should have a section for them black to white works both ways

True white guys should have a section for them black to white works both ways
Of course it works both ways and again like I stated previously, white guys have always liked Black women, period! I know that there is interracial dating and also some interracial marriages, but realistically, the percentages are so small! 9 percent is very small! Not sure why some white guys find that so hard to believe! By the way, this isn't a racism argument in the slightest, just stating pure facts!!

Of course it works both ways and again like I stated previously, white guys have always liked Black women, period! I know that there is interracial dating and also some interracial marriages, but realistically, the percentages are so small! 9 percent is very small! Not sure why some white guys find that so hard to believe! By the way, this isn't a racism argument in the slightest, just stating pure facts!!
Since you seem to have the stats, what percentage of white women marry black men? I suspect it’s less than 9% or we would see a lot more such couples out and about.

Well said

I do not your usage of the English spelling of 'colour' as opposed to the US 'color' but be that as it may NO ONE disputes Black women marrying white men and having children-that defines more than one relationship in MY family. But the topic is "Ebony women having white babies" which overwhelmingly does not happen. Those children identify as Black or biracial and at least in the states, are treated by white America as if they are Black. This country has a long history that validates this viewpoint, as early as Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings

.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sally_Hemings
Sorry I spell colour with the English version and not the American version.

mixed race people have many different names.
like Amerasian which I have been told means Asian and Black American.
like Eurasian which i have been told mean Asian and White
like Metie which i know is Native North American and none Native North American .

interesting fact the term for a person of colour in the languages of the far north translates as Black White Person.

just a question at what ratio of white to any other colour does the biracial person become White.

i live in an area where people of colour (black) are a minority. However there are lots of Both Native North Americans and Métis.

just one more question what is the difference between a person of colour, black and ebony?

just for the record my grandmother on my mom side was born in South Africa to a black mom Just before the Boar War. Her ******* was pressed into the British army on 1/2 days notice. At the time he was a widower his wife died two months before. His eldest ******* was sent to family in Australia , my grandmother (she was 4 at the time) to family in first England then Scotland and the little brother died in South Africa aged four months. My great grand ******* was dead with in two weeks. My grandfather was a ******* of an Irish Bastard that grew up in Scotland before coming to North American where he married my grand mom. To look at me I am 75 % Irish, northern English and Scottish. At least according to a dna test. Am I still bi racial. I identify as white. Red hair and blue eyes.

have seen and know a number of blue / green eyes people of colour. Including ones that identify as Asian.

my step ******* are definitely bi racial as their ******* was Italian and my wife (widower here) was half white and half Native American. They identify as white being blue eyed and dirty blonde.

due to DNA testing I know who my Irish family is in Ireland and in the New England states area. They came over in the 1850s to escape the famine. The other side of my family I can trace back to the 1500 through church birth records and DNA testing.

Sorry I spell colour with the English version and not the American version.

mixed race people have many different names.
like Amerasian which I have been told means Asian and Black American.
like Eurasian which i have been told mean Asian and White
like Metie which i know is Native North American and none Native North American .

interesting fact the term for a person of colour in the languages of the far north translates as Black White Person.

just a question at what ratio of white to any other colour does the biracial person become White.

i live in an area where people of colour (black) are a minority. However there are lots of Both Native North Americans and Métis.

just one more question what is the difference between a person of colour, black and ebony?

just for the record my grandmother on my mom side was born in South Africa to a black mom Just before the Boar War. Her ******* was pressed into the British army on 1/2 days notice. At the time he was a widower his wife died two months before. His eldest ******* was sent to family in Australia , my grandmother (she was 4 at the time) to family in first England then Scotland and the little brother died in South Africa aged four months. My great grand ******* was dead with in two weeks. My grandfather was a ******* of an Irish Bastard that grew up in Scotland before coming to North American where he married my grand mom. To look at me I am 75 % Irish, northern English and Scottish. At least according to a dna test. Am I still bi racial. I identify as white. Red hair and blue eyes.

have seen and know a number of blue / green eyes people of colour. Including ones that identify as Asian.

my step ******* are definitely bi racial as their ******* was Italian and my wife (widower here) was half white and half Native American. They identify as white being blue eyed and dirty blonde.

due to DNA testing I know who my Irish family is in Ireland and in the New England states area. They came over in the 1850s to escape the famine. The others side of my family I can trace back to the 1500 through church birth records and DNA testing.
I'm certain I originally typed "I do NOTE..." I recognized it and there was nothing wrong with it, no need to apologize at all!

You must know more than most our entire discussion on 'race' is an illusion. The only scientific application of race is homo sapiens human. Attributing race as a description of melanin originated in the North American colonies in the 1620-30s. The Greeks, Egyptians, Nubians, Moors, Persians, Mongols, Chinese, Japanese have NO history regarding racial differences within human sapiens. They ALL recognized varying skin pigments. The history of the Third Reich is detailed in their usage of U.S. slavery laws and language to shape their subjugation of the Jews. Lastly, I would think you have some knowledge of the European colonization of the world in the 1400-1600s that included South Africa and Australia, and an important one not mentioned, India. There, the English established the caste system, in America, slavery, and the others subjugation of the indigenous populations to extract profits from the lands for themselves and Europe.

The subjugated and their descendents now aspire to redefine their existence and humanity, often including the historical deceptions used to minimize them, such as Eurasian, mixed race, etc. yet another illusion of a sub sect of the entire collective, rather than the uniqueness of self within the collective entirety.

You, sir, are uniquely, solely YOU, the only one ever to exist, existing, never to come again, and no one else can play the part. Sometimes it ain't easy, but dammit, no else can play it as well! Those unique ancestors of yours expect no less.

White cock might breed a ebony women, however the baby will be black. 👀 👀
You are partly right, but not entirely!
These are the two main phenotypes of the human race that are most "in the spotlight".
In anthropology, the crossing of the Caucasoid ("white") and Kongoid ("black") "main branches" is officially designated by the word mulatto.
The genes of the biological ******* are stronger than the genes of the mom, but regardless of this, the baby carries the anthropological characteristics of both parents in different proportions.

With a black biological *******, the black breed character will be stronger and the Caucasian one will be weaker, and vice versa.
Mulatto ladies and gentlemen can be parents of "black" or "white" babies as adults.
It depends on which main phenotype genes are more dominant in the partner's DNA, parallel to this, the genes of the other phenotype remain recessive until they reinforce each other's effects with the same genes.

Although it is a rare phenomenon, it happens that black couples have a Caucasian baby, and white couples have a black one. Among the ancestors of the parents were representatives of other phenotypes (in the optimal case through voluntary sexual intercourse), and the genes that were previously considered recessive were found in the same place in the two DNA strands, and therefore the Caucasoid or Kongoid breed became
dominant.

From a psychological point of view, insemination and pregnancy, from the point of view of women and men who like IR sex, are the highest recognition of the excitement and pleasure caused by IR sex. The laws of sexual psychology are also dominant over black ladies who like IR sex!!

Back