Ebony women having white babies.

No. The site is interracial interaction; it has a significant portion of it's users caught in their fantasies, ranging from men both married and single posing as couples or women, gay, openly bi, and DL men seeking men, those who enjoy writing stories, or seeking masturbation material. I'm comfortable putting those in the realm of interracial fantasy.

As someone who understands that the false perception of 'race' is nothing more across the world is solely a variant of melanin, your suggestion of a white man having sex with a black woman to produce white children moreso fits as Twilight Zone bullshit.

Ah so people can post about having fantasies about black men having sex with white women and white women having their babies but someone (like myself) who is extremely attracted to black women can't have a fantasy about black women having a white man's baby? I didn't day "white children" so I call your bullshit on that. This site is an interracial site meaning it can enjoyed by people no matter what you're skin colour is, but as soon as someone has a fantasy about black women it s shot down in flames. Some community that, not.

Ah so people can post about having fantasies about black men having sex with white women and white women having their babies but someone (like myself) who is extremely attracted to black women can't have a fantasy about black women having a white man's baby? I didn't day "white children" so I call your bullshit on that. This site is an interracial site meaning it can enjoyed by people no matter what you're skin colour is, but as soon as someone has a fantasy about black women it s shot down in flames. Some community that, not.
*YAWN*

Plus, a small percentage of Black women will date interracially versus as Black men! In my home city, you will see more Black women dating Black men! Interracial relationships are not seen in high numbers in my home city! Interracial relationships are a small percentage just like the stats show, 9% of Black women are in an interracial relationship, which is a small number! With a large percentage of Black women, they STILL prefer to marry a Black man!!

Look at this thread!!! Many of you will figure out that soon it will be at least 67-70% of black women becoming White baby breeders from BWC pounding them and white cum breeding them. 💞🤓🔥😈🎢💯😍🚣👨‍👩‍👧🤰
👆 Not the index finger!!! The other one!!!

Hahaha sukka's !!! Your evil BNWO HYPOCRISY hate AGENDA with your evil BNWO stated charter ultimate objective goal of white race extinction/genocide is done!!! BNWO is officially cancelled and as extinct as the dinosaurs as of 2022!!!
So all of you BNWO evil souls can take your white race extinction stated CHARTER goal Agenda objective and shove them straight up your asses as you go back to hell where you belong!!

Last edited:
It's kind of a funny fact that in the past 30 years the demographic of the race of men that are the largest group of slave and sex slave traders in the world is African black men criminal networks. And they slave trade/own more indian females from ages 12-45 than any other kind of slave traders on earth. These african black dicks criminal slave traders have slave traded over 18 million Indian females and they are very brutally violent with their slaves if any slaves resist.

But hey, I guess here in America we all have to continue to believe the evil corporate American mainstream HYPOCRISY media propaganda on the tv when they say that black guys are the most peaceful/loving and best men and best lovers on earth!!! 🔮🚣🔄🚩

Oh, and Will Smith is a #BWC owned #Cuck!!! Jada been fucked,pounded and white cum breeded by at least 25 Big White Cocks in the past 15-20 years !!! All of the paparazzi have confirmed this!! She probably been filled up deep with at least literally 5 gallons of hot thick white man BWC/#whiteboysummer cumloads!!! She probably been 3 hole stuffed at same time by Big White Cocks and you know she been bukkakedd by at least 6 Big White Cocks at least once in her life!!! 🔄😈💞🍰🏌🔥🚀🏇🍆🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

Look at this thread!!! Many of you will figure out that soon it will be at least 67-70% of black women becoming White baby breeders from BWC pounding them and white cum breeding them. 💞🤓🔥😈🎢💯😍🚣👨‍👩‍👧🤰
👆 Not the index finger!!! The other one!!!

Hahaha sukka's !!! Your evil BNWO HYPOCRISY hate AGENDA with your evil BNWO stated charter ultimate objective goal of white race extinction/genocide is done!!! BNWO is officially cancelled and as extinct as the dinosaurs as of 2022!!!
So all of you BNWO evil souls can take your white race extinction stated CHARTER goal Agenda objective and shove them straight up your asses as you go back to hell where you belong!!
But NBWO turns many white bois on and if you go on Twitter there are more white nbwo accounts than blacks.

White cock might breed a ebony women, however the baby will be black. 👀 👀
I think the word you're looking for, Igotskillz (but no brains) is mulatto.

Not hard to figure out that whether you pour a gallon of white paint in with a gallon of black paint, OR YOU pour a gallon of black paint in with a gallon of white paint, neither mixes are going to remain white or black but a mixture.

I'm a just stop you right there because people have always been consumed with race. If people weren't then America wouldn't have the horrific past that it does.

I've never understood this attempt at rewriting history as if racism isn't baked into America/North America's DNA. Maybe you weren't cognizant of it but black and minority people were and have been from the minute they stepped out of the womb.
Yeah I wasn’t alive in the 80’s but I don’t believe people cared about racism less back then than now. People cared more back then and racism was more overt back then too.

Why would they?
As I have commented in another thread. I know of way more black ladies that are married to white guys That I know of white ladies married to black guys. All these couples have *******. As far as I know they are all a light brown colour some with light brown hair mostly straight though some with medium curls. Nice ******* I guess they get it from being in a loving Family. But I only see them when they are on their best behaviour.

Back