Ebony wife submission to bbc in front of white husband....

Interraciallov

Couple
Real Person
From
WA, US
Hello everyone, I'm a happily married ebony woman here to bring another aspect to the whole interracial cuckold dynamic. I have a very loving white husband who loves to please me in any way possible. We have been together 11 strong years. He is the smallest cock I have ever had, seeing that all my other experiences have been with black men... if you catch my drift... I'm really seeking to connect with either straight men or bulls even another interracial couple. I really want to feel submissive to a strong powerful bbc, someone who can feed off my energy, be vocal help me put my husband's tiny white dick in his place. We are totally openminded, honest clean people. Maybe send us a message if this seems like something your into.....

Attachments

• Resized_SCollagePE-20180122_173911.jpeg
    Resized_SCollagePE-20180122_173911.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 373
  • Resized_20180122_140833_8507-1.jpeg
    Resized_20180122_140833_8507-1.jpeg
    47.8 KB · Views: 370
Hello everyone, I'm a happily married ebony woman here to bring another aspect to the whole interracial cuckold dynamic. I have a very loving white husband who loves to please me in any way possible. We have been together 11 strong years. He is the smallest cock I have ever had, seeing that all my other experiences have been with black men... if you catch my drift... I'm really seeking to connect with either straight men or bulls even another interracial couple. I really want to feel submissive to a strong powerful bbc, someone who can feed off my energy, be vocal help me put my husband's tiny white dick in his place. We are totally openminded, honest clean people. Maybe send us a message if this seems like something your into.....
damn girl that body is fire

Good god!!!! Your explanation of your situation is perfect

I'm loving what I'm seeing but I'm in the Caribbean...

66/w/m from chicago area married to a 39/blk/fem.
she is very much in agreement with Ms Interraciallov and thinks that black men are superior to white men.
she does love me but loves being fucked by black men.

Attachments

• IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    953.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2557.JPG
    IMG_2557.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 148
  • IMG_2558.JPG
    IMG_2558.JPG
    790.4 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2559.JPG
    665.5 KB · Views: 158

Interesting. I’m sure there will be many bulls that will want to help you out. You are a fine woman. You will have no problem. I think many bulls want a change up as well.

Lovely lady, did you find someone. How did it go. I’m sure you can just go to the local bar and get BBC whenever, right?

Back