Ebony wife submission to bbc in front of white husband....

Ms Interraciallov:
I think that we have a lot in common and I would love to chat with you.
66/w/m from Chicago area married to a 39/blk/fem

Hello everyone, I'm a happily married ebony woman here to bring another aspect to the whole interracial cuckold dynamic. I have a very loving white husband who loves to please me in any way possible. We have been together 11 strong years. He is the smallest cock I have ever had, seeing that all my other experiences have been with black men... if you catch my drift... I'm really seeking to connect with either straight men or bulls even another interracial couple. I really want to feel submissive to a strong powerful bbc, someone who can feed off my energy, be vocal help me put my husband's tiny white dick in his place. We are totally openminded, honest clean people. Maybe send us a message if this seems like something your into.....
OMG. I'd like a bite of the chocolate cookie

Hello everyone, I'm a happily married ebony woman here to bring another aspect to the whole interracial cuckold dynamic. I have a very loving white husband who loves to please me in any way possible. We have been together 11 strong years. He is the smallest cock I have ever had, seeing that all my other experiences have been with black men... if you catch my drift... I'm really seeking to connect with either straight men or bulls even another interracial couple. I really want to feel submissive to a strong powerful bbc, someone who can feed off my energy, be vocal help me put my husband's tiny white dick in his place. We are totally openminded, honest clean people. Maybe send us a message if this seems like something your into.....
By any chance is that sexy wife still looking for a good bull.

Back