Eating From Behind

culohombre

Male
Gold Member
One of my favorite fetishes is seeing a woman either on all fours or bent over getting her pussy eaten from behind! Or closeups of a 69 from the male’s perspective. Just the image of a nose pressed against an anus while the mouth and tongue are going to town on a pussy is so hot! Show us your best photos, vids or gifs of that! What have you got??

One of my favorite fetishes is seeing a woman either on all fours or bent over getting her pussy eaten from behind! Or closeups of a 69 from the male’s perspective. Just the image of a nose pressed against an anus while the mouth and tongue are going to town on a pussy is so hot! Show us your best photos, vids or gifs of that! What have you got??
This is my favorite way of having my pussy eaten. And getting an occasional lick of my ass. 🔥

Yooo iii love that it gets my cock soo hard 😍

Great position to tongue both holes...dont leave the anus out it needs love and attention too :p

Back