Dry brushwood 🌡️🔥🔥😔

Ciekawski

Male
From
Poland
I realized that cuckolding is a dangerous game. And it can be compared to dry brushwood in July. In which we kindle a fire. A moment of inattention is enough and the entire forest will be on fire. Like my wife, she's getting into sex with other guys more and more. Yesterday, for example, she wasn't at work. She took her time off to meet her lover. I don't like to find out about something like this last. We are in for a serious conversation.

I realized that cuckolding is a dangerous game. And it can be compared to dry brushwood in July. In which we kindle a fire. A moment of inattention is enough and the entire forest will be on fire. Like my wife, she's getting into sex with other guys more and more. Yesterday, for example, she wasn't at work. She took her time off to meet her lover. I don't like to find out about something like this last. We are in for a serious conversation.
1 billion percent unacceptable. Additionaly he violated any agreement he had with you. As one cuck said to me a long time ago "Hey you're fucking my wife, you dont' have to be a dick about it". And this is a guy I woudl cock slap. But I knew what he meant. If you agree to set of guidelines as a a Bull and push them, that's to be expected, if you break them you're just being a dick.

Oh, well... sorta stepped on your dick. Time to stand up and assert yourself. Just 'cause you enjoy cucking must not be allowed to be interpreted as being a doormat.

1 billion percent unacceptable. Additionaly he violated any agreement he had with you. As one cuck said to me a long time ago "Hey you're fucking my wife, you dont' have to be a dick about it". And this is a guy I woudl cock slap. But I knew what he meant. If you agree to set of guidelines as a a Bull and push them, that's to be expected, if you break them you're just being a dick.
Well said

I'm gonna tell you from the perspective of a Bull🐂. Over the years I have had numerous married women fall in 💕 love with me as their bull and lover! Some of these women I fucked as their bull for as long as 6 years straight!

The first thing that you need to understand is that by nature a woman's kitty 🐈👈👉 ❤️is directly wired to her heart!

If a woman has sex with a man and the sex is just ok she can totally forget his name. If she has sex with a guy and his sex is pretty good she won't mind having more but she can do without it, but if she has sex with a guy and it's fucking awesome or he's the best!!! Eventually her heart ❤️ is going to get involved because that's just how their emotional wiring is set up! She can't help it!

With that being said that's why the bull needs to prove that he can be trusted because when she loses sight of the boundaries and ******* gets clouded by her emotions it's the Bulls 🐂 job to bring her back to reality!!!!👈

They would literally whisper things in my ear secretly as I was stroking deep inside them telling me "I am falling in love 💕 with you"!

To be continued......

Continued: I would whisper back to them "stop"! I have told women "I am not gonna creep on your husband"! Meaning I am not gonna sneak around with you behind his back! As far as I am concerned being offered the heart ❤️ of a married woman is like being offered stolen property. It belongs to someone else! I wouldn't accept stolen goods that belonged to someone else so I wouldn't accept a heart ❤️ that belongs to a married woman because it belongs to someone else!

It's already a huge honor and a privilege to be able to enjoy the pleasure of her intimate company and all kinds ******* that cums💦 with it all with her man's permission and agreement. That alone is more than anyone can even imagine to ask for! That's why it's so hot, so taboo, so naughty, and so special because you're not supposed to ask for it but when it's given it's the highest personal, private honor that a married man could give to another man his most prized possession!

I have been asked to cheat but I have always told them no! See the kind of Bull 🐂 that I am I know that eventually I will earn enough trust that I will be offered and given intimate time alone with a man's hotwife. I mean I feel that I am that good enough to earn it. Hell even if it's just hubby ******* on the other bed while we break the headboard of the other I will give her all the pleasure that she can handle in his presence or out of his presence.

In closing the Bull 🐂 is supposed to be hubby's last line of defense against his hotwife drifting emotionally in the direction of the Bull. When she loses sight of things the bull is supposed to bring her back! I have said "Hey I am sorry that I fucked you out of this world 🌍 to Venus but it's time to set you straight and remind you that this is just supposed to be recreational fun for us so I need you to check yourself or we will have to cut this off"!

Most will straighten up and come back to reality so we will keep fucking and some will be so far gone emotionally that they will choose the option to no longer see you anymore and that's fine but I'm not taking anything that doesn't belong to me!

It's sad 😢 to hear that another bull would engage in behavior that violates the trust of hubby's towards single guys or bulls. All I can say to that is that is screen your Bulls well and make sure what caliber of guy you are dealing with!

Last edited:
I'm gonna tell you from the perspective of a Bull🐂. Over the years I have had numerous married women fall in 💕 love with me as their bull and lover! Some of these women I fucked as their bull for as long as 6 years straight!

The first thing that you need to understand is that by nature a woman's kitty 🐈👈👉 ❤️is directly wired to her heart!

If a woman has sex with a man and the sex is just ok she can totally forget his name. If she has sex with a guy and his sex is pretty good she won't mind having more but she can do without it, but if she has sex with a guy and it's fucking awesome or he's the best!!! Eventually her heart ❤️ is going to get involved because that's just how their emotional wiring is set up! She can't help it!

With that being said that's why the bull needs to prove that he can be trusted because when she loses sight of the boundaries and ******* gets clouded by her emotions it's the Bulls 🐂 job to bring her back to reality!!!!👈

They would literally whisper things in my ear secretly as I was stroking deep inside them telling me "I am falling in love 💕 with you"!

To be continued...... Sorry I'm at work and gotta go! LOL
Do you get satisfaction out of hearing that from another man’s wife? You are not going to act on it, you have made that very clear in your posts, which is great. I am just curious if you enjoy hearing that from another man’s wife.

Do you get satisfaction out of hearing that from another man’s wife? You are not going to act on it, you have made that very clear in your posts, which is great. I am just curious if you enjoy hearing that from another man’s wife.
What's funny 🤣 is that I had actually lost this post and couldn't find it to finish it until you just commented! So thanks! 👍

When they whisper sweet endearments of love 💕 to me it just excites me to keep giving them that same high level of intimacy that made them feel that way and to find more ways of outdoing what I have already done!♠️

That's my whole goal as 🐂 Bull to be the best ever, then try to beat myself what I've already done and in the meantime the wife is just experiencing sexual bliss!

When they whisper sweet endearments of love 💕 to me it just excites me to keep giving them that same high level of intimacy that made them feel that way and to find more ways of outdoing what I have already done!♠️

That's my whole goal as 🐂 Bull to be the best ever, then try to beat myself what I've already done and in the meantime the wife is just experiencing sexual bliss!
WOW, that is incredibly hot for you to up the game with another man’s wife after she has whispered such things in your ear!! Love it!!

I think it would be such a hot scenario for you to cum deep inside another man’s wife right after she whispers “I love you” in your ear!! What a fantastic completion!! No condom of course.

Last edited:
I'll tell you about one hotwife that was so in love that one night her and her hubby had arranged a little 4 way swaray for the hotwife's best friends birthday. The best friend had been the wife's friend for over twenty something years and she was sexy as hell and heard about many of the couple's lifestyle exploits and wanted to try some BBC. Really hubby and I both were looking forward to banging her.

They threw her birthday party 🎂🥳🎉 at their home and of course to all their friends and family I was just a friend and associate of hubby's. The hotwife and I did find ourselves sneaking off into the master bathroom for a quickie then went and had some cake and ice🍨 cream! LOL

Once everyone was gone that night the ladies both put on some lingerie and waited for us men. I was with the hotwife while her hubby was with her best friend. At some point hubby blew his load and then left the room Likely to go play some NFL 2k on his playstation in his man cave. So the best friend just laid there playing with herself watching us have sex for over an after hubby had left.

She was laying right next to us and I even started touching and rubbing on all of her goodies just to get her ready for my transition but after I got the wife to cum 💦 a few more times when I tried to get up to jump over onto her friend she wrapped me up with her arms and legs and wouldn't let me go! So hubby comes back. This guy got to play a whole game of 2k and then came back and I was still deep inside of his hotwife with her friend just watching. So he jumped on the friend again and I give the hotwife a few more 💦 orgasms then hubby tries to tap me out of his wife! He began to tap me on the shoulder and when I looked up he motioned for me with his head to go to his wifes best friend but again she wrapped her legs around me and wouldn't let me go. Then I could feel her doing some kind of motion with her hands likely telling hubby "no he's not going"! So after that moment I knew that she was emotionally trippin and cock blocking me right in front of hubby but I still refused to creep with her even though she offered! I was seeing that particular hotwife for about 3 years! To be honest I was pissed 😡 inside that night because the friend was hot 🔥 too and I wanted to give her that BBC but she blacked me!

Yeah so when a hotwife falls in love 💕 with a Bull 🐂 it's the Bulls responsibility to be the responsible party for both himself and the couple!

I'll tell you about one hotwife that was so in love that one night her and her hubby had arranged a little 4 way swaray for the hotwife's best friends birthday. The best friend had been the wife's friend for over twenty something years and she was sexy as hell and heard about many of the couple's lifestyle exploits and wanted to try some BBC. Really hubby and I both were looking forward to banging her.

They threw her birthday party 🎂🥳🎉 at their home and of course to all their friends and family I was just a friend and associate of hubby's. The hotwife and I did find ourselves sneaking off into the master bathroom for a quickie then went and had some cake and ice🍨 cream! LOL

Once everyone was gone that night the ladies both put on some lingerie and waited for us men. I was with the hotwife while her hubby was with her best friend. At some point hubby blew his load and then left the room Likely to go play some NFL 2k on his playstation in his man cave. So the best friend just laid there playing with herself watching us have sex for over an after hubby had left.

She was laying right next to us and I even started touching and rubbing on all of her goodies just to get her ready for my transition but after I got the wife to cum 💦 a few more times when I tried to get up to jump over onto her friend she wrapped me up with her arms and legs and wouldn't let me go! So hubby comes back. This guy got to play a whole game of 2k and then came back and I was still deep inside of his hotwife with her friend just watching. So he jumped on the friend again and I give the hotwife a few more 💦 orgasms then hubby tries to tap me out of his wife! He began to tap me on the shoulder and when I looked up he motioned for me with his head to go to his wifes best friend but again she wrapped her legs around me and wouldn't let me go. Then I could feel her doing some kind of motion with her hands likely telling hubby "no he's not going"! So after that moment I knew that she was emotionally trippin and cock blocking me right in front of hubby but I still refused to creep with her even though she offered! I was seeing that particular hotwife for about 3 years! To be honest I was pissed 😡 inside that night because the friend was hot 🔥 too and I wanted to give her that BBC but she blacked me!

Yeah so when a hotwife falls in love 💕 with a Bull 🐂 it's the Bulls responsibility to be the responsible party for both himself and the couple!
Well did this wife ever tell you that she loved you? If so, how did you react?

Not much you can do about it now. The genie is out of the bottle and now gonna wreak havoc on anything you thought you once controlled.

Agreed, once a sexual person has tasted this freedom, enjoyed it all under full support from their SO at the time, there’s not a lot you can do from my experience to stop it…..hard to go back to vanilla when you’ve experienced all the flavors. I could tell right away, especially when she started her conversion to BBC, my wife wasn’t going back to a monogamous sex life and I thought, I can’t let her have this and take it away, that would be very cruel to pushed her to this, let her get a good taste and like, then pull it away. So we talked, I told her, she could fuck anyone, anywhere, anytime she wanted, I gave her 100% total and complete sexual freedom, no questions ask….I told her though, if she if developed feelings of love, deep love, with another man, she’d better immediately cut it off with him and move on….I told her I’ll share her pussy all she wants but the one thing I won’t share, is her love, her heart. We agreed to this and in 15 years of her taking lots and lots of cock, she’s never come close to making me nervous, worried, feeling unloved/#1 in her heart. We partners and soulmates for life and as serious as I am about that, she took it very serious and never has allowed it to happen. We have a family, a life outside of sex, while sex is awesome and we enjoy this lifestyle, it’s overall a small portion of our life together but it’s very important for our overall happiness.

Back