Drowning

WifeinSTL

Female
Ok, long story short: this was a meet with a black guy I use to fuck/work with in a gang bang setting before. It was going to be our last time.
After fucking me doggy style, he flipped me over on my back with my head hanging from the bed's edge and rammed my throat from above me, for like 20min. Only 5-10 min and I could see his asshole and balls no more. My eyes were soon covered in my spit, throat slime, his precum, and my tears, a lot of tears. I had to blow out my nose (hands-free) to keep breathing. that is when his balls weren't covering my nostrils. With his nine inch at least he went past my foodpipe's ring, and I think he loved to rub it open in and out. I could taste and smell the meal I had for lunch and I would find out later that some of it was also all over my face and hair. At once, his cockhead went so excited, he gave me a good thrust and his cock and balls began twitching. His groaning went dimmer in my ears. I was short of breath. His cum must have gone back to my throat and into my airways and nose. I guess my position. I was literally drowning in his sperm. Plus, he rested his balls on my nostrils for like, idk, half a min, oblivious of me. But for me it felt like forever. I started thinking of my life, academic career, my civil life, family, and how they would take the news of my death and everybody would learn I was also working as a prostit-ute. You can find it hot and horny, buy you would also grasp the tragic side of it. And that was what I thought about. I perceived how my senses were shutting down, I remember it like a green/black dizziness with bubbles bursting before my blind eyes. Idk if it was a near-death experience, but I wasn't thinking clearly anymore. All I had thought in those minutes started playing fast forward in my stunned mind. My black friend pulled out his cock, he said, and I looked like a fuck doll with mouth wide open, full of cum and froth. My face was purple. He turned me over, pulled my hair and slapped my face making me throw up all of that. Then he sat on my back and made me cough more stuff out. Good or bad, he made me drin-k some wine and then cleand my eyes and face with my panties. But the wine flowed out again and made me cough. I tried water, the same. Not because my mouth was numb, but because I could not close my foodpipe for a while. I couldn't even speak. He took me to the shower. I was stumbling. He isn't much bigger than me but could support me well and we showered together. Past the scare, we went back to bed. He said "you were looking like a butchered pig, bitch". He showed me the pics he had made for the case police had to come and we were laughing about them before deleting. We got horny again, after seeing what kind of filthy whore I was. He soon was fucking me again, but no more cock-to-mouth for the night.

Last edited:
Back