Driving to New Mexico...our first experience (part 3)

Esam

Male
Mike carried me into his bedroom and dropped me onto his bed. My husband came in shortly after, still trying to finish getting out of his pants, and he sat next to me on the bed.

Mike undid his pants and slid them down off his hips. I could see how big he was now, even beneath his boxers. My husband could see, too. I glanced over and saw his face, eyebrows raised. I didn’t need to get a tape measure out. Mike was definitely bigger.

Mike slid his boxers off and his cock bounced off the waistband, as if it was just waiting for me. I flipped forward onto my knees and put the tip in my mouth. He didn’t have to say a word. I knew what he wanted, knew what I was supposed to do. I felt his hands undo my bra, then felt my husband shift behind me and pull down my thong.

Then Mike put his hand on the back of my head. My husband had literally never done that. He’d never ****** me to give him oral. He barely ever asked. He didn’t want to offend me, upset me, ruin the mood. It was like he didn’t understand that there was a side of me that just needed to be told, directed, ******...maybe I didn’t know either...but as Mike placed his hand on the back of my head I put hick cock deeper into my mouth. I spit on it, grabbed it with my free hand, slid it over my lips, draped it across my face as I stared up at him. I could see it in his eyes...”good girl.”

Then I felt my husband licking my pussy, his tongue fumbling around my vagina like he was searching for the latch to pop the hood of a car. He’d hit the clit, then move away, swirling around as if he was just guessing. I stopped sucking, turned back and with my free hand spread my ass apart and said “lick my ass.”

He saw the direction in my eyes, saw that this wasn’t a request, and plunged his tongue in me. As he got deeper, I placed my hand on the back of his head and held him in, as if I was showing him how this evening would work the way Mike had shown me exactly how the hierarchy would be set up. I was here to serve Mike, and my husband was here to serve me. I didn’t have to tell him. He knew.

I returned to Mike’s cock and continued sucking, trying desperately to fit it all in my mouth. He lifted a leg and held my head down, thrusting deeper, until I gagged. I pulled back and tried again, then heard him moan “good girl.”

He pulled out and lifted his cock up with his free hand, presenting his balls to me. I placed one in my mouth, sucking and licking, then switched to the other. I felt him lean forward and as I looked up I saw him reach back toward my husband. Then I felt my husband’s tongue get deeper, my ass spread farther apart, and I knew Mike was playing the part as well—he was giving my husband direction, too, forsing him further down inside me. The thought drove me wild.

Mike slid his cock back into my mouth, placing both his hands on my head, and started thrusting. He was careful not to go to deep, but he was doing it...he was using me. I wasn’t pleasuring him. He was using my mouth just as he wanted. And I loved it.

My husband pulled up for air and tried to swallow. I thought about turning back to correct him but Mike stepped in before I had to, stopping his thrusting to tell my husband to keep licking. He then slapped my ass, pulled it apart so my husband could get deeper again, and went back to thrusting.

That was my first orgasm of the night. All of the stimulus came together—the anal play, the cock in my mouth, and Mike’s dominant comments pushed me over the edge. I had to pause as I shook for a moment, then felt my husband shift down to lick my cum from my pussy.

“Interesting,” Mike said, pushing my hair back off my forehead.

He stepped to the side and pushed my husband off and told him to lie on his back. My husband took the order, but it was like he still thought this was a “threesome,” as if he was still playing like we were all in this group sex play together.

My husband lay on his back and Mike told me to straddle his mouth and face toward my husband’s cock. I did so my husband started licking again, sliding his tongue around my clit, as Mike knelt next to me.

“Lean forward and grab his cock,” Mike said.

I leaned forward onto my elbows and took hold of my husband’s cock with my right hand. My husband continued to lick as Mike edged forward and placed his cock in my left hand. I figured out why I was in this position. I felt why. My husband’s cock fit easily in my hand. My fingers could wrap around it and the tip barely popped out of the top of my hand when I held it.

My middle finger didn’t touch my thumb when I grabbed Mike’s cock. It would’ve taken two hands to cover most of it. Just feeling the difference reinforced the dichotomies we’d set up—my husband was there to serve, Mike was there to be served.

Mike didn’t have to tell me what to do. I kept my husband’s cock in my right hand and slid Mike’s cock back into my mouth. My husband could obviously hear me sucking, feel me writhing as I pleasured Mike. He knew that I’d had Mike’s cock in my mouth for 20 minutes and the closest I’d gotten to pleasuring him was simply holding his smaller cock in my hand. There was no way he still believed this was just a threesome.

Mike pulled back and told me to slide off my husband’s mouth, but directed my husband to stay where he was. Mike then said “Straddle him,” but as I did so he grabbed my hips and kept me from sliding down on my husband’s penis. He placed me so that I was on top, but my husband’s cock was pressed against the bottom of my stomach, inches away from penetration.

I felt Mike take a handful of my hair and I arched my back, feeling my husband’s cock quiver between us. My husband reached up and grabbed my breasts, but I barely noticed. My mind was eager, waiting, wondering what it would feel like. Then it happened.

I felt Mike’s cock slide up my thigh and back and forth across my clit as he prepared to take me. He dragged the tip up and down my pussy, wetting it with my cum, and then in one smooth motion he slid in.

He started with the tip, working his way deeper, thrusting gently. He was huge. His cock spread me apart, so much so that it almost hurt, but he took his time and kept pushing deeper. Each time I thought I’d taken it all he pushed further in, just a little more. It took a dozen thrusts before I finally felt his balls against my clit and I knew he was all the way in.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned, gripping the sheets.

Mike sat still for a moment and pulled me back against him. I felt my husband’s cock slip off my stomach and his hands pull of my breasts. He reached down and began stroking himself at the sight of us. Then Mike began to thrust harder.

My ass bounced off of Mike as he picked up speed, pulling nearly all the way out then sliding every inch back in. His balls swung and slapped my clit each time he plunged inside me and I felt him pull my hair harder, felt him grasp my left breast as he pulled me back toward him and farther from my husband.

My husband let out a moan and I could tell he was already close to coming. I pulled my hands from the sheets and grabbed his cock, stopping him from stroking, and held his cock tightly as Mike continued pounding. It was if I was saying “you get to cum when I say so.”

As I grabbed my husband’s cock, I orgasmed again. It was the feeling of power over my husband coupled with Mike’s unbelievable cock. I let out a scream and every muscle tensed up. Mike took the cue and shortened his thrusts, hitting that deep perfect spot again and again. It sent me into convulsions.

When I finally finished I let go of my husband’s cock, pulled Mike out, turned around and went back to sucking. I don’t know why. It was like I knew I was supposed to, like I needed to thank his cock for giving that to me. It felt as if I was worshipping it. It was at that moment I realized Mike wasn’t wearing a condom. He couldn’t have pulled it off that quickly. My mind told me to say something, told me to tell him to put one on...but I didn’t.

As I continued sucking Mike, I felt my husband’s tongue creep back between my legs, licking up what Mike had done to me. He must’ve still been enjoying himself, otherwise he would say something, right? Or maybe not. I didn’t say anything about the condom. What if my husband wanted to but felt scared, ashamed?

I didn’t care.

“Tongue my ass,” I told my husband again, and he shifted up. When I looked back I saw him on his knees, his back arched, ass in the air like he was readying himself for Mike. He was in a more submissive pose than even me. He was completely powerless. I could’ve fucked him with a strapon and he would’ve told me thank you.

Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth and flipped me on my back. I instantly spread my legs as he draped his cock on my pussy. I expected him to go back to thrusting, but he paused, then slid lower.

“Pull your legs back,” he said firmly.

I grabbed the back of my knees and pulled my legs back until my knees were nearly on my chest. Then I felt the tip of his cock flutter lower until it rested against my asshole. He gave me a devilish grin, then looked up at my husband.

“Come behind us and watch,” he said, gesturing for my husband to walk around to the foot of the bed. He then inserted the tip of his cock in my ass, spreading it out, and started thrusting deeper.

When he’d gotten half his cock in I screamed. I couldn’t take anymore and he backed out a bit, then when back to half thrusts. My husband’s cock had fit fine on the occasions when we had anal, but there was no way I could stand another inch. Not yet, anyway.

As Mike continued to thrust, I heard my husband moan again. Mike lifted his leg and through Mike’s legs I could see my husband on his knees behind Mike stroking and watching intently. The thought drove me crazy. My husband was watching me get used, taken by a bigger man, a stronger man. This man was spreading my ass out, pinning me down, making me shake with orgasms...and my husband was sitting on the floor playing with his penis like a baby playing with a toy.

And then I orgasmed again. The thought of my husband fumbling around with his cocklet while Mike stretched my ass out sent me over the top. My back arched as I screamed and Mike, feeling me loosen, thrust deeper inside me. I reached down with my right hand slid my middle finger on my clit, drawing out the orgasm, until I finally exhaled and fell limp. I wasn’t sure I could take anymore.

Mike slid out and stepped to the side and without having to say a word directed my husband between my legs. My husband licked my pussy and all of my cum up and then shifted back down to my ass. Should I tease him? I considered it, thought about asking him how Mike’s cock tastes, asking if he could tell how loose my ass was after taking a bigger cock, but I held my tongue. I didn’t want to ruin it. Instead, I reached down with both hands and pressed my husband’s head between my legs and simply said “good boy.”

My husband quivered when I said this. If I’d even touched his cock he would’ve come, but he had both hands on my hips. He knew he’d have to wait.

I pushed him away and rolled forward onto my knees. Mike was standing next to the bed, his cock in his hand, waiting for me. He reached down and picked me up into the same position he’d carried me up the stairs, but this time instead of just feeling his cock between my legs, he slid it inside me.

He bounced me up and down, pounding me rhythmically. I wrapped my arms around his neck, screamed and moaned, kissed him and bit at his lip. I could feel him throbbing, surging as he got closer. Then the thought returned...the condom.

How do I say something now? Will he pull out? Should I try to stop this?

“Where do you want to come?” I asked into his ear, as if that would remind him about the condom.

“I’m gonna come inside you,” he said matter-of-factly, and continued pounding.

It was loud enough for my husband to hear. Would he say anything? No...of course not. Instead of objecting, he crawled over on his knees and knelt beneath us, watching Mike fuck me harder than he ever had, feeling my cum spray against his face as I prepared for another orgasm. My husband knew he couldn’t even muster the strength to hold me and fuck me in this position let alone fuck me the way Mike was. He wasn’t going to say no. He was going to watch another man cum inside me.

And then I felt it. The last orgasm came out of nowhere and I knew Mike was coming. He threw his head back and moaned. “Fuck fuck fuck FUCK,” he screamed and I felt him throb as his thrusts shortened. I pressed my head against his neck and screamed as he filled me up, forgetting the condom, my husband, all the worries. It didn’t matter. The moment was pure *******.

Then I heard my husband moan. That was it. That was what put him over the edge. Seeing another man’s cock bulge and throb as it filled me with cum drove him straight to an orgasm. As I began to catch my breath I looked down and saw the cum dribbling out of his cock onto his hand. He opened his eyes and saw me staring and I couldn’t help myself. I smiled, rolled my eyes, and returned to Mike.

Mike exhaled and stepped forward, pushing my husband out of the way to set me on the bed. He thrusted a few more times as we enjoyed the moment and he drove his cum deeper inside me. Then he pulled out and stepped to the side.

“Go on, cuck,” he said to my husband. The first time the word had been said. We were all thinking it, I’d thought it a dozen times since we started, but it was finally out there.

My husband paused, then glanced at me. I could’ve said “that’s okay, I’m done,” but I didn’t want to. I wanted to uphold the hierarchy. I wanted my husband to know how things were going to work when we did this. He was here to serve me and serve Mike, the superior man in the room. That was the way of things. So instead of giving him a free pass, I gestured with my finger for him to come over to me and said “you heard him.”

My husband slinked over and paused, hesitating before putting his mouth on me, and looked up at me again for one last reassurance. Am I really asking him to swallow another man’s cum? Yes...

“Be a good boy,” I said, then placed my hand on the back of his head to help.

Mike gave me a smile of approval before heading to the bathroom to clean up, leaving me with my cuckold husband. I shifted my hips and pushed, waiting for Mike’s sperm to come out, then heard my husband moan. There it was, a mouthful of cum seeping out of my stretched pussy.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him back. “Be a good boy and show me,” I said.

My husband opened his mouth. It was filled with cum and I chuckled at the sight. I’d swallowed his cum before and I always hated it. I only did it as a special treat for him. Being on the other side of it was fantastic. “Good boy,” I whispered, and pushed him back down.

I kissed Mike before leaving and promised when we came back into town I’d call him. “Bring your husband along, too,” he said, as if he was giving me permission. My husband stood sheepishly off to the side as Mike and I kissed and said goodbye.

I decided to drive home, letting my husband process what had happened in the passenger seat. I could still feel some of Mike’s cum slowly dripping out onto my panties. I loved the idea that he was still in charge, still owning me, even after we’d left his house while my husband sat quietly, waiting for me to tell him what to do next

My parents were asleep when we got home and we crept upstairs to the guest bedroom. We climbed into bed without saying much. My husband slid under the covers and leaned in to cuddle but I stopped him, slid my panties off, and placed his hand against my clit.

“You can cuddle when you’ve finished,” I said, glancing down between my legs. “Some of Mike’s cum is still inside me.”

He hesitated again, then without a word went back beneath the covers. I placed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, relaxing to the sounds of him licking and moaning as he finished the job. It was the perfect moment, a moment of empowerment that we’d been hurdling toward for years. I was in control, my husband was here to serve me, but I finally got that feeling id been searching for. That undeniable, unavoidable need to tear my clothes off and lose myself in pleasing a man without having to pretend that man was my husband.

I lifted up the covers. “Do you like it?” I asked, lifting my husband’s head by his chin. “Do you like being my cuck?”

He paused, then nodded slowly. “I think so.”

“Good,” I said, pushing him back down and dropping the covers over him, feeling him lick the last drops of cum out of me. “Because you don’t have a choice.”

Mike carried me into his bedroom and dropped me onto his bed. My husband came in shortly after, still trying to finish getting out of his pants, and he sat next to me on the bed.

Mike undid his pants and slid them down off his hips. I could see how big he was now, even beneath his boxers. My husband could see, too. I glanced over and saw his face, eyebrows raised. I didn’t need to get a tape measure out. Mike was definitely bigger.

Mike slid his boxers off and his cock bounced off the waistband, as if it was just waiting for me. I flipped forward onto my knees and put the tip in my mouth. He didn’t have to say a word. I knew what he wanted, knew what I was supposed to do. I felt his hands undo my bra, then felt my husband shift behind me and pull down my thong.

Then Mike put his hand on the back of my head. My husband had literally never done that. He’d never ****** me to give him oral. He barely ever asked. He didn’t want to offend me, upset me, ruin the mood. It was like he didn’t understand that there was a side of me that just needed to be told, directed, ******...maybe I didn’t know either...but as Mike placed his hand on the back of my head I put hick cock deeper into my mouth. I spit on it, grabbed it with my free hand, slid it over my lips, draped it across my face as I stared up at him. I could see it in his eyes...”good girl.”

Then I felt my husband licking my pussy, his tongue fumbling around my vagina like he was searching for the latch to pop the hood of a car. He’d hit the clit, then move away, swirling around as if he was just guessing. I stopped sucking, turned back and with my free hand spread my ass apart and said “lick my ass.”

He saw the direction in my eyes, saw that this wasn’t a request, and plunged his tongue in me. As he got deeper, I placed my hand on the back of his head and held him in, as if I was showing him how this evening would work the way Mike had shown me exactly how the hierarchy would be set up. I was here to serve Mike, and my husband was here to serve me. I didn’t have to tell him. He knew.

I returned to Mike’s cock and continued sucking, trying desperately to fit it all in my mouth. He lifted a leg and held my head down, thrusting deeper, until I gagged. I pulled back and tried again, then heard him moan “good girl.”

He pulled out and lifted his cock up with his free hand, presenting his balls to me. I placed one in my mouth, sucking and licking, then switched to the other. I felt him lean forward and as I looked up I saw him reach back toward my husband. Then I felt my husband’s tongue get deeper, my ass spread farther apart, and I knew Mike was playing the part as well—he was giving my husband direction, too, forsing him further down inside me. The thought drove me wild.

Mike slid his cock back into my mouth, placing both his hands on my head, and started thrusting. He was careful not to go to deep, but he was doing it...he was using me. I wasn’t pleasuring him. He was using my mouth just as he wanted. And I loved it.

My husband pulled up for air and tried to swallow. I thought about turning back to correct him but Mike stepped in before I had to, stopping his thrusting to tell my husband to keep licking. He then slapped my ass, pulled it apart so my husband could get deeper again, and went back to thrusting.

That was my first orgasm of the night. All of the stimulus came together—the anal play, the cock in my mouth, and Mike’s dominant comments pushed me over the edge. I had to pause as I shook for a moment, then felt my husband shift down to lick my cum from my pussy.

“Interesting,” Mike said, pushing my hair back off my forehead.

He stepped to the side and pushed my husband off and told him to lie on his back. My husband took the order, but it was like he still thought this was a “threesome,” as if he was still playing like we were all in this group sex play together.

My husband lay on his back and Mike told me to straddle his mouth and face toward my husband’s cock. I did so my husband started licking again, sliding his tongue around my clit, as Mike knelt next to me.

“Lean forward and grab his cock,” Mike said.

I leaned forward onto my elbows and took hold of my husband’s cock with my right hand. My husband continued to lick as Mike edged forward and placed his cock in my left hand. I figured out why I was in this position. I felt why. My husband’s cock fit easily in my hand. My fingers could wrap around it and the tip barely popped out of the top of my hand when I held it.

My middle finger didn’t touch my thumb when I grabbed Mike’s cock. It would’ve taken two hands to cover most of it. Just feeling the difference reinforced the dichotomies we’d set up—my husband was there to serve, Mike was there to be served.

Mike didn’t have to tell me what to do. I kept my husband’s cock in my right hand and slid Mike’s cock back into my mouth. My husband could obviously hear me sucking, feel me writhing as I pleasured Mike. He knew that I’d had Mike’s cock in my mouth for 20 minutes and the closest I’d gotten to pleasuring him was simply holding his smaller cock in my hand. There was no way he still believed this was just a threesome.

Mike pulled back and told me to slide off my husband’s mouth, but directed my husband to stay where he was. Mike then said “Straddle him,” but as I did so he grabbed my hips and kept me from sliding down on my husband’s penis. He placed me so that I was on top, but my husband’s cock was pressed against the bottom of my stomach, inches away from penetration.

I felt Mike take a handful of my hair and I arched my back, feeling my husband’s cock quiver between us. My husband reached up and grabbed my breasts, but I barely noticed. My mind was eager, waiting, wondering what it would feel like. Then it happened.

I felt Mike’s cock slide up my thigh and back and forth across my clit as he prepared to take me. He dragged the tip up and down my pussy, wetting it with my cum, and then in one smooth motion he slid in.

He started with the tip, working his way deeper, thrusting gently. He was huge. His cock spread me apart, so much so that it almost hurt, but he took his time and kept pushing deeper. Each time I thought I’d taken it all he pushed further in, just a little more. It took a dozen thrusts before I finally felt his balls against my clit and I knew he was all the way in.

“Oh fuck,” I moaned, gripping the sheets.

Mike sat still for a moment and pulled me back against him. I felt my husband’s cock slip off my stomach and his hands pull of my breasts. He reached down and began stroking himself at the sight of us. Then Mike began to thrust harder.

My ass bounced off of Mike as he picked up speed, pulling nearly all the way out then sliding every inch back in. His balls swung and slapped my clit each time he plunged inside me and I felt him pull my hair harder, felt him grasp my left breast as he pulled me back toward him and farther from my husband.

My husband let out a moan and I could tell he was already close to coming. I pulled my hands from the sheets and grabbed his cock, stopping him from stroking, and held his cock tightly as Mike continued pounding. It was if I was saying “you get to cum when I say so.”

As I grabbed my husband’s cock, I orgasmed again. It was the feeling of power over my husband coupled with Mike’s unbelievable cock. I let out a scream and every muscle tensed up. Mike took the cue and shortened his thrusts, hitting that deep perfect spot again and again. It sent me into convulsions.

When I finally finished I let go of my husband’s cock, pulled Mike out, turned around and went back to sucking. I don’t know why. It was like I knew I was supposed to, like I needed to thank his cock for giving that to me. It felt as if I was worshipping it. It was at that moment I realized Mike wasn’t wearing a condom. He couldn’t have pulled it off that quickly. My mind told me to say something, told me to tell him to put one on...but I didn’t.

As I continued sucking Mike, I felt my husband’s tongue creep back between my legs, licking up what Mike had done to me. He must’ve still been enjoying himself, otherwise he would say something, right? Or maybe not. I didn’t say anything about the condom. What if my husband wanted to but felt scared, ashamed?

I didn’t care.

“Tongue my ass,” I told my husband again, and he shifted up. When I looked back I saw him on his knees, his back arched, ass in the air like he was readying himself for Mike. He was in a more submissive pose than even me. He was completely powerless. I could’ve fucked him with a strapon and he would’ve told me thank you.

Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth and flipped me on my back. I instantly spread my legs as he draped his cock on my pussy. I expected him to go back to thrusting, but he paused, then slid lower.

“Pull your legs back,” he said firmly.

I grabbed the back of my knees and pulled my legs back until my knees were nearly on my chest. Then I felt the tip of his cock flutter lower until it rested against my asshole. He gave me a devilish grin, then looked up at my husband.

“Come behind us and watch,” he said, gesturing for my husband to walk around to the foot of the bed. He then inserted the tip of his cock in my ass, spreading it out, and started thrusting deeper.

When he’d gotten half his cock in I screamed. I couldn’t take anymore and he backed out a bit, then when back to half thrusts. My husband’s cock had fit fine on the occasions when we had anal, but there was no way I could stand another inch. Not yet, anyway.

As Mike continued to thrust, I heard my husband moan again. Mike lifted his leg and through Mike’s legs I could see my husband on his knees behind Mike stroking and watching intently. The thought drove me crazy. My husband was watching me get used, taken by a bigger man, a stronger man. This man was spreading my ass out, pinning me down, making me shake with orgasms...and my husband was sitting on the floor playing with his penis like a baby playing with a toy.

And then I orgasmed again. The thought of my husband fumbling around with his cocklet while Mike stretched my ass out sent me over the top. My back arched as I screamed and Mike, feeling me loosen, thrust deeper inside me. I reached down with my right hand slid my middle finger on my clit, drawing out the orgasm, until I finally exhaled and fell limp. I wasn’t sure I could take anymore.

Mike slid out and stepped to the side and without having to say a word directed my husband between my legs. My husband licked my pussy and all of my cum up and then shifted back down to my ass. Should I tease him? I considered it, thought about asking him how Mike’s cock tastes, asking if he could tell how loose my ass was after taking a bigger cock, but I held my tongue. I didn’t want to ruin it. Instead, I reached down with both hands and pressed my husband’s head between my legs and simply said “good boy.”

My husband quivered when I said this. If I’d even touched his cock he would’ve come, but he had both hands on my hips. He knew he’d have to wait.

I pushed him away and rolled forward onto my knees. Mike was standing next to the bed, his cock in his hand, waiting for me. He reached down and picked me up into the same position he’d carried me up the stairs, but this time instead of just feeling his cock between my legs, he slid it inside me.

He bounced me up and down, pounding me rhythmically. I wrapped my arms around his neck, screamed and moaned, kissed him and bit at his lip. I could feel him throbbing, surging as he got closer. Then the thought returned...the condom.

How do I say something now? Will he pull out? Should I try to stop this?

“Where do you want to come?” I asked into his ear, as if that would remind him about the condom.

“I’m gonna come inside you,” he said matter-of-factly, and continued pounding.

It was loud enough for my husband to hear. Would he say anything? No...of course not. Instead of objecting, he crawled over on his knees and knelt beneath us, watching Mike fuck me harder than he ever had, feeling my cum spray against his face as I prepared for another orgasm. My husband knew he couldn’t even muster the strength to hold me and fuck me in this position let alone fuck me the way Mike was. He wasn’t going to say no. He was going to watch another man cum inside me.

And then I felt it. The last orgasm came out of nowhere and I knew Mike was coming. He threw his head back and moaned. “Fuck fuck fuck FUCK,” he screamed and I felt him throb as his thrusts shortened. I pressed my head against his neck and screamed as he filled me up, forgetting the condom, my husband, all the worries. It didn’t matter. The moment was pure *******.

Then I heard my husband moan. That was it. That was what put him over the edge. Seeing another man’s cock bulge and throb as it filled me with cum drove him straight to an orgasm. As I began to catch my breath I looked down and saw the cum dribbling out of his cock onto his hand. He opened his eyes and saw me staring and I couldn’t help myself. I smiled, rolled my eyes, and returned to Mike.

Mike exhaled and stepped forward, pushing my husband out of the way to set me on the bed. He thrusted a few more times as we enjoyed the moment and he drove his cum deeper inside me. Then he pulled out and stepped to the side.

“Go on, cuck,” he said to my husband. The first time the word had been said. We were all thinking it, I’d thought it a dozen times since we started, but it was finally out there.

My husband paused, then glanced at me. I could’ve said “that’s okay, I’m done,” but I didn’t want to. I wanted to uphold the hierarchy. I wanted my husband to know how things were going to work when we did this. He was here to serve me and serve Mike, the superior man in the room. That was the way of things. So instead of giving him a free pass, I gestured with my finger for him to come over to me and said “you heard him.”

My husband slinked over and paused, hesitating before putting his mouth on me, and looked up at me again for one last reassurance. Am I really asking him to swallow another man’s cum? Yes...

“Be a good boy,” I said, then placed my hand on the back of his head to help.

Mike gave me a smile of approval before heading to the bathroom to clean up, leaving me with my cuckold husband. I shifted my hips and pushed, waiting for Mike’s sperm to come out, then heard my husband moan. There it was, a mouthful of cum seeping out of my stretched pussy.

I grabbed his hair and pulled him back. “Be a good boy and show me,” I said.

My husband opened his mouth. It was filled with cum and I chuckled at the sight. I’d swallowed his cum before and I always hated it. I only did it as a special treat for him. Being on the other side of it was fantastic. “Good boy,” I whispered, and pushed him back down.

I kissed Mike before leaving and promised when we came back into town I’d call him. “Bring your husband along, too,” he said, as if he was giving me permission. My husband stood sheepishly off to the side as Mike and I kissed and said goodbye.

I decided to drive home, letting my husband process what had happened in the passenger seat. I could still feel some of Mike’s cum slowly dripping out onto my panties. I loved the idea that he was still in charge, still owning me, even after we’d left his house while my husband sat quietly, waiting for me to tell him what to do next

My parents were asleep when we got home and we crept upstairs to the guest bedroom. We climbed into bed without saying much. My husband slid under the covers and leaned in to cuddle but I stopped him, slid my panties off, and placed his hand against my clit.

“You can cuddle when you’ve finished,” I said, glancing down between my legs. “Some of Mike’s cum is still inside me.”

He hesitated again, then without a word went back beneath the covers. I placed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, relaxing to the sounds of him licking and moaning as he finished the job. It was the perfect moment, a moment of empowerment that we’d been hurdling toward for years. I was in control, my husband was here to serve me, but I finally got that feeling id been searching for. That undeniable, unavoidable need to tear my clothes off and lose myself in pleasing a man without having to pretend that man was my husband.

I lifted up the covers. “Do you like it?” I asked, lifting my husband’s head by his chin. “Do you like being my cuck?”

He paused, then nodded slowly. “I think so.”

“Good,” I said, pushing him back down and dropping the covers over him, feeling him lick the last drops of cum out of me. “Because you don’t have a choice.”
Fantastic story!

Back