DRINKING BLACK SEMEN

david971

Male
Gold Member
From
Italy
I read some articles according to which drinking cum (also by white men) has some advantage as it contans lot of proteins and minerals which are good for health. Have you(men and women) ever drunken black semen from your lover directly from "pipes" or in a glass? thanks

vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, fat and protein are the main ones (yes I got it from Google). Get a heavy cummer who eats well and proper and you've got a bi weekly dose of vitamins and minerals
Thanks for your comprehensive reply!

This sounds like a male rationalization to me. Semen may Indeed contain protein, etc., but you’d have to swallow a lot of it to get anything substantial, like a dozen loads. Which would not necessarily be a bad thing. LOL
maybe you are right: it could be my rationalization! But it is difficult to have dozen of loads in a day. I should ******* from different guys or maybe dozen in a week!

You would have to swallow alot to have obvious benefits. I know for sure rubbing it on your face or skin ladies does benefits.

It does contain trace amount of vitamin C, B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium as I trace amount. However the skin how be more absorbent to these traces amount than your digestive system would be.

This sounds like a male rationalization to me. Semen may Indeed contain protein, etc., but you’d have to swallow a lot of it to get anything substantial, like a dozen loads. Which would not necessarily be a bad thing. LOL
You are right. The trace amounts are for the sperms survival for a very long period of time. You still need to get your own supplements and such, but let's be real: many don't have much as it is as much don't really eat right. So getting a large dose of sperm is like a puddle in the desert for the body!

Back