Dressed in leather

7_20140924.jpg
@The_1 . , dressed in your paycheck, Supergirl is a Diva. its a privellege and honor to be Her pet & slave. Her ATM machine.

@TheUBM . imagine me thundering n rolling up to the Lydia summit like this? take her on a ride? . . . . . its all the showbiz aspect. . . . its a free country, its a voluntary non-legal arrangement. so having her buy into the illusion to the level where she joins into the role play. . . staging, wardrobe, performance all those things factor in.

OH Yessssss! She would be so wet by the end of that ride! You'd own her in no time! She would soon bow to the new Boss Wife!

OH Yessssss! She would be so wet by the end of that ride! You'd own her in no time! She would soon bow to the new Boss Wife!
hmmmm it would be a major departure from what i was planning, but, maybe this would be more novel more unexpected than a textbook dragonlady routine. . . . . hub-obviously- endures the 'arrangement', borrowing his bike on my own?. lol. a man can loose his wife for a day, but, his bike? you know how men are about their bikes, lol.

Back