Downsides and risks?

This may not be the most popular thread but just interested to hear peoples opinions. Whilst on here I have seen many positives and great things about having a cuckold lifestyle.

I am just wondering those who do it is there any downsides/risks within your lifestyle (as some one who only fantasises I took a guess at one being not being able to tell others due to judgement of others or perhaps the effort you put in for people to ghost when you are due to go through with it?) would like to hear from those in the lifestyle and their experiences.

For those like myself for who it is only a fantasy and either your partner doesn’t know/isn’t into it or you are a single cuck. What is holding you back from telling your partner? How come your partner wasn’t into it? Do you think you would cope with the change from fantasy to reality of seeing your partner taken?

hopefully get some interesting insights to a more realistic balance of the lifestyle!

For us, it was a little overwhelming in certain moments, when she realized it wasn't like the sex we have only with another man instead of me. It's a whole different ball game, and it took some careful communication to get used to.

For example, once she planned a mid-day tryst with a bull over her lunch break, and invited me to take a long break as well so that I could come home and watch her get fucked. As it turned out, the bull had to bail last minute. I was already on my way home, so I suggested she still come home, thinking the two of us could take advantage of an empty house and enjoy a little romp together. She didn't want to, even when I said I'd just go down on her the whole time. It stung a little bit thinking that he was worth leaving work for but I wasn't, but her logic made sense when she explained it. She can't be taking long lunches every day, so she wanted to save them for people she can't regularly see. She can be intimate with me in the evenings (and was that night).

Another example is that she rarely is compelled to give me blowjobs, but upon starting this cuckold journey with me, quickly found herself dropping to her knees as soon as her bull arrived, and it's been that way since. It's not even just a little foreplay to get him hard. She'll happily and hungrily devour black cock for 20 minutes if he turns her on and makes her feel sexy. She's only been with her most recent bull a couple times so far, but I've already seen watched his dick spend more time in her mouth than mine has over the past couple of years. Maybe longer. It definitely took a while to come to terms with seeing her do this. I still sometimes have to remind myself of all the fun ways we enjoy each other and how fortunate we are to have each other. In all honestly, our relationship didn't change all that much. We were already doing chastity play well before jumping into cuckoldry. We're still intimate, and it's still wonderful. It just looks different when we play together vs. when a muscular dude with a cock twice the size of mine rams it into her balls deep for hours at a time. Watching her get fucked like you always fantasize about is the easy part. That's the part you've always begged for. But seeing your devoted wife do things for another man she doesn't want to do with you can be a lot to reconcile.

As busy parents with demanding careers, we can't always both be present when plays, so there are weeknights where she reapplies her makeup (maybe a little sluttier at night) and gets all primped, then I watch her strip off her work clothes and slide her sexy body into a skimpy dress, and leave
to go get her bbc fix while I stay home with our sleeping *******. I know the dress will be tossed on her bull's floor within half an hour. It can be exciting knowing what she's up to while she gets ready, but it can be difficult spending your evening at home alone would she's out having fun, waiting for her to come home but knowing she has to get up for work in the morning and won't have time to offer you sloppy seconds. Similarly, even if you aren't prone to unhealthy amounts of jealousy, I've found it challenging not to have any resentment when she makes time to be with a bull, partially at my suggestion, and then our busy lives dictate that we don't have time to reconnect right away and I have to wait a day or two for some intimacy with her.

Cuckolding is incredibly hot and sexy in the heat of the moment, when you are taking it all in, but the adjustments it requires in the rest of your life probably aren't things you really considered. At least they weren't for me. I may have had some idea, but over long periods of often unglamorous time, you have to be pretty good at keeping yourself from going to a dark and angsty place.

These are just some examples that occur to me off the top of my head. We work through them together and she always validates my emotions, and we are careful to take the time we need to keep our relationship solid and healthy. Overall this has helped us grow together and gain a deeper understanding of each other's needs and feelings, so I'm not trying to paint a negative picture and I'm not complaining at all. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing. But hopefully this gives you an idea of the kinds of challenges this lifestyle choice can bring about.

Last edited:
In plain and simple statements, it’s probably a small percentage hot, sexy n enjoyable 😉 but the remaining is negative 👎.

Your job is going to let you down. Your children will grow up and move away. Your wife’s lover (bull) will fade away.

And when those things happen, it’s crucial your marriage and your relationship are rock-solid.

If you don’t have an open communication, and intimacy with your wife, she will develop emotions n feelings for her bull, and soon you will find yourself all alone leaving you for him.

Cuckold relationships its NOT for everyone.

In plain and simple statements, it’s probably a small percentage hot, sexy n enjoyable 😉 but the remaining is negative 👎.

Your job is going to let you down. Your children will grow up and move away. Your wife’s lover (bull) will fade away.

And when those things happen, it’s crucial your marriage and your relationship are rock-solid.

If you don’t have an open communication, and intimacy with your wife, she will develop emotions n feelings for her bull, and soon you will find yourself all alone leaving you for him.

Cuckold relationships its NOT for everyone.

I fully agree and think threads like this although not the most fun to read can be a reality check that people who are considering might need as it can look like it’s all positive and all good and just allows both sides of it and a true reflection of it to be shared! Hopefully get some more opinions :)

For us, it was a little overwhelming in certain moments, when she realized it wasn't like the sex we have only with another man instead of me. It's a whole different ball game, and it took some careful communication to get used to.

For example, once she planned a mid-day tryst with a bull over her lunch break, and invited me to take a long break as well so that I could come home and watch her get fucked. As it turned out, the bull had to bail last minute. I was already on my way home, so I suggested she still come home, thinking the two of us could take advantage of an empty house and enjoy a little romp together. She didn't want to, even when I said I'd just go down on her the whole time. It stung a little bit thinking that he was worth leaving work for but I wasn't, but her logic made sense when she explained it. She can't be taking long lunches every day, so she wanted to save them for people she can't regularly see. She can be intimate with me in the evenings (and was that night).

Another example is that she rarely is compelled to give me blowjobs, but upon starting this cuckold journey with me, quickly found herself dropping to her knees as soon as her bull arrived, and it's been that way since. It's not even just a little foreplay to get him hard. She'll happily and hungrily devour black cock for 20 minutes if he turns her on and makes her feel sexy. She's only been with her most recent bull a couple times so far, but I've already seen watched his dick spend more time in her mouth than mine has over the past couple of years. Maybe longer. It definitely took a while to come to terms with seeing her do this. I still sometimes have to remind myself of all the fun ways we enjoy each other and how fortunate we are to have each other. In all honestly, our relationship didn't change all that much. We were already doing chastity play well before jumping into cuckoldry. We're still intimate, and it's still wonderful. It just looks different when we play together vs. when a muscular dude with a cock twice the size of mine rams it into her balls deep for hours at a time. Watching her get fucked like you always fantasize about is the easy part. That's the part you've always begged for. But seeing your devoted wife do things for another man she doesn't want to do with you can be a lot to reconcile.

As busy parents with demanding careers, we can't always both be present when plays, so there are weeknights where she reapplies her makeup (maybe a little sluttier at night) and gets all primped, then I watch her strip off her work clothes and slide her sexy body into a skimpy dress, and leave
to go get her bbc fix while I stay home with our sleeping *******. I know the dress will be tossed on her bull's floor within half an hour. It can be exciting knowing what she's up to while she gets ready, but it can be difficult spending your evening at home alone would she's out having fun, waiting for her to come home but knowing she has to get up for work in the morning and won't have time to offer you sloppy seconds. Similarly, even if you aren't prone to unhealthy amounts of jealousy, I've found it challenging not to have any resentment when she makes time to be with a bull, partially at my suggestion, and then our busy lives dictate that we don't have time to reconnect right away and I have to wait a day or two for some intimacy with her.

Cuckolding is incredibly hot and sexy in the heat of the moment, when you are taking it all in, but the adjustments it requires in the rest of your life probably aren't things you really considered. At least they weren't for me. I may have had some idea, but over long periods of often unglamorous time, you have to be pretty good at keeping yourself from going to a dark and angsty place.

These are just some examples that occur to me off the top of my head. We work through them together and she always validates my emotions, and we are careful to take the time we need to keep our relationship solid and healthy. Overall this has helped us grow together and gain a deeper understanding of each other's needs and feelings, so I'm not trying to paint a negative picture and I'm not complaining at all. If I had it to do over again I wouldn't change a thing. But hopefully this gives you an idea of the kinds of challenges this lifestyle choice can bring about.
Couldnt have daid it better

Back