don't you hate

HONESTY? .... on the internet? ..... View attachment 506188

I was just going to say that. But seriously, everybody on here is a real person its just a question of are they who they claim to be.

There are some real women on here but keep in mind its like 100 to 1 ratio of men to real women, couple that with the fact that this site is world wide and to have a real date you must live close.... and I would say the chances are pretty low to actually having a hook-up.
and I have met a few women to chat with online.... The real ones are not like a sex chat. They aren't going to strip in front of the cam for you to jack off. If you live close they may want to meet in a public place and go from there.....

Or.... the one woman I met on her I ran into in the real world first them found out she had a profile on here.

Just come here to have fun, spank it, look at some hoes....

-O- and the super model pictures you always see on this site and others..... do you really think they are the real ones?

I was just going to say that. But seriously, everybody on here is a real person its just a question of are they who they claim to be.

There are some real women on here but keep in mind its like 100 to 1 ratio of men to real women, couple that with the fact that this site is world wide and to have a real date you must live close.... and I would say the chances are pretty low to actually having a hook-up.
and I have met a few women to chat with online.... The real ones are not like a sex chat. They aren't going to strip in front of the cam for you to jack off. If you live close they may want to meet in a public place and go from there.....

Or.... the one woman I met on her I ran into in the real world first them found out she had a profile on here.

Just come here to have fun, spank it, look at some hoes....

-O- and the super model pictures you always see on this site and others..... do you really think they are the real ones?
You just have to pay attentions to details. About 30 of the so called hot wives here are fakes....

Don't TE="syscom3, post: 642906, member: 57406"]Do you have a list if them?[/QUOTE]
Don't need a list, it's to obvious.

You just have to pay attentions to details. About 30 of the so called hot wives here are fakes....

The minute I hear "hot wife" and see a picture of a bomb shell blond.... I think to myself..... FAKE.

When I see an average looking girl with multiple pictures in different locations...... I see hope. But they are few and far in-between.

I hate the fake stuff!! it takes some of the intrigue out but the site is not bad. there does need to be a more thorough verification process

Maybe looking at this to simple, but what does it matter? How many do u chat with on a regular bases? Would u meet someone with no proof? Now the .99 cent question. Do u crave intelligent conversation, or just want naughty talk? Bingo, that's who u will meet! Like minded people will always fall together. If a person takes time, reads a profile, look at postings it's fairly easy to see if your walking in the same direction.

I've met people here, without so much as a message. Their post are challenging to the mind, and been ****** to look things up just to understand what their talking about. Some have that little pink box that says Real Person, others don't. Their post makes them real, not what's under their Avatar!

ray, some of us do not get verified for various reasons. It is your choice who you respond to. I agree that there are so many trolls on the internet, but people have to be taken individually. It is easier to lump people into categories, but the reverse is what makes life interesting, before the others prove themselves to be in one category or another. Personall, I have been around here since dirt. Several people can confirm that and will verify I am who I am and have always been consistent.
I prefer to take people as individuals. Skeptically at first. lol.

I feel the same way! I'm real and hate Catfish, but i'm also DL and plan to stay that way. If anybody wants to test my realness, just pm me!

Back