DONNA looked at LANCE and said I WANT A FUCKING BULL.

littledikk

Male
From
UK
As she sat watching the television, DONNA looked across the room at LANCE as per usual beavering away on his computer creating images of DONNA with BBC guys.
IT was all he ever did creating 100's of images of DONNA POSED with her hands on big black hard bodied men, some with hands on her. and of her holding dicks, always a smile on her face if leading them to her bed.
So many different pictures shevhad to sit and pose for
,so many hours he spent on that damn machine creating them, consumed in his passion for the next image and passing them on to other guys to post them on the net.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. She decided she wanted some fun for real. Tired of getting aroused when posing for pictures, she got so wet when reading responses to them when he put them on the net.
Realalpha big bulls describing what they wanted to do to her.
IT was so hot seeing those BULLS wavib their big cocks asking who wanted some of this.
a favourite saying wasI WANT TO NUTT YOU BITCH ,Want to split those cheeks and fuck your
peach. Even now she was highly around so in a soft tone she said " LANCE HONEY I have a statement to make I want you to listen NOW!!!"
Tearing him self away from the computer he looked at DONNA and recognised the signs.
" yes love what's the matter "
" Instead of sitting there doing those images I WANT YOU TO FIND ME A FUCKING BIG BLACK BULL
for this weekend and he has got to have a big fucking cock."
He looked at his wife and realised she meant it .
he turned back to the computer and switched to search
Looking for a big black cock .While he searched DONNA continued to talk outlining
precisely what she wanted,
" His cock must be at least 9 inches, with a thick girth.
" I WANT HIM TO PUSH IT INTO MY PUSSY "
"To fuck me for hours, I WANT TO FEEL AREAL COCK"
" he must be able to make me beg, to make me cry when he slaps my butt,"
" HE will pull my hair , ******* himself into my ass "
" to pound my little pussy, to give me a really good FUCKING FOR REAL "
When you find one available for Saturday night come up stairs"
" There will be a reward waiting for you, DO NOTGO BACK TO IMAGING TONIGHT."
With that she stood ,as she walked towards LANCE she pulled her top of revealing her
braless breasts, her skirt followed to show him her small black panties
covering her very wet aroused pussy, she was in heat mode now and wanted some sexual release
" Don't be long I will be waiting, print a picture to show me what will be fucking your wife on Saturday "
DTest-95 (3).jpg
LANCE feverishly searched and found one he knew she would love
not a young buck for DONNA she preferred the more mature bull ,
one who would appreciate her full bodied breasts even now showing with stiff little nipples she played with as she mounted the stairs,
Entering their inner sanctum she lay on the bed and spread her legs and began gently to caress and stroke her clit, increasing her libido more she eased 2 of her fingers into herself and began a steady pumping motion all the while a mental image of a big fat cock inflaming her passion higher,
Downstairs LANCE found what he was after and messaged the guy explaining his 60 plus wife wanted a good hard, rough old style fucking .
downloadfile-1 (2).jpg
To which the guy said " Yes he was able to help DONNA get what she wanted
that he was free, and began to list his rules as in situations like this the BULL WAS IN CONTROL.
it would be on his terms
no.1 no condom he only fucked bareback
no. 2 husband can watch but no way involved in actual fucking.
3 he liked to kiss the wife would LANCE be comfortable with that .
4 he liked to manhandle roughly to pound relentlessly
would they be okay with his rules,
he would mark her with biting , sucking her nipples savagely if the mood took him
slap and squeeze her breasts ,
C6585A14-6515-4DD3-B80F-675413B7C7FC.gif
he liked to shove his cock down a woman's throat and aggressively face fuck them DB3A1A79-66ED-4915-AA7C-15C0A02D8B2A.gif
his list was extensive but LANCE knew she would be happy to oblige all his rules and then some.
When she was in this mood there was no stopping her.
he printed the picture of the guys cock and went to get his reward
as he walked into the bedroom the sight of his wife fucking herself with her fingers
sent him scurrying to the bed and getting his head between her legs to savour the taste of her pussy
this is what LANCE LOVED
he drank greedily when she ORGASMED
ON Friday they shopped for new lingerie for bully's visit and settled on this outfit
She thought the guy might like it and she felt really sexy when wearing it.
DTest-2428 (3).jpg
Saturday afternoon was spent preparing and pampering DONNA ready for the bull with the big fat cock she wanted a freshly shaved and talked pussy mound ,baby skin smooth ,LANCE lacquered her feet and hand nails. she went and had her hair done, no expense spared when she entertained.
the bedroom and marital bed was ready , it was always the same always the marital bed.
IT gave the night that extra something and DONNA loved it,
She was reaching fever pitch excitement as the time neared for his arrival.
Finally the bell rang and DONNA STOOD in her little white baby doll outfit
there would be no formalities this night it would just be pure raw pounding fucking sex
and she could not wait any longer.
On seeing her BULLY new there would be know finesse this night .
He crossed over to DONNA and pulled her tight as he clamped his mouth to hers their tongues battled swirling around in each others hot mouth's
In his full on embrace DONNA accepted his power, his total dominance as he shoved her panties aside forsing 3 of his thick fingers into soaked pussy and in that moment she became his completely.
TAKING her he swept her of her feet he lifted and carried her to the stairs to THE MARITAL BED .
The guy said " where do you want it you fucking whore " at which DONNA Panted in there and kissed him with hungry passion, he threw her on the bed then he buried his head and tongued and finger
fucked her to 2 ORGASMS ,
HER turn now to return the compliment as he fed her is cock and taking hold of head
he face fucked as he had promised ,with no mercy forsing her to gag, to ******* till he was fully embedded in her and he pumped his first load of the night down her gullet.
needing no recovery she found herself in a doggy position then he began to FUCK HER IN EARNEST
this is what all the wives in this lifestyle wanted fucking for the sake of being fucked
and for the next 2 hours that is exactly what he did.
With the final ORGASM she was begging him to fill her married cunt, she was thrashing wildly
and screamed for him to fill her up inside of her.
with passion and lust quenched they embraced in a huddled soft pecks and kisses to surrender
to sleep and perchance to dream DTest-2386.jpg
.IN THE early hours of the morning moans and cries of fuck me awoke LANCE as bully battered DONNA'S RAVAGED pussy into complete surrender to the power of his cock,

Back