Dominatrix wrestling bet

A year ago, I had a girlfriend that was very dominant and controlling. Every time we had sex she would always tie me up and dominate me. Even though I enjoyed this, I had to break up with her after she started becoming more and more demanding and trying to control my life. This was a decision she was not happy about.

After getting togheter with my new girlfriend, my ex started blackmailing me with threats of sending uncensored pictures of me in humiliating positions to my friends, family and coworkers. In order to stop this, me and my girlfriend had made a bet with her.

She had challenged me to a wrestling match. If I won, she would leave us alone and destroy the pictures she had of me. If she won, one of her male "friends" would get to have sex with my girlfriend. I did not like the thought of that, but I had to get her to stop and I figured I was bigger and stronger and had a good chance of winning this.

As the match started, we started feeling each other out. We tumbled around and I found myself on my back with her laying on top of me, pinning me down. I realized it was not going to be as easy as I thought as she sat herself up on top of my chest, putting me in a schoolgirl pin. She clearly had more wrestling experience than I had expected.

As I looked up at her from below, I had to admit she was very sexy. She was in good shape and her rather large breasts were towering over me in an almost majestic way. This in combination of the feeling of being pinned down by her made my cock start to grow.

"You like this? Just like before, huh?" she teased. I struggled and freed myself, not letting her words get to me.
As we squared off again, I found myself on top. This felt better but the joy proved to be short-lived as she quickly managed to reverse it and gain control again.

"Just give it up," she said. "There's no way you're going winning out of this. Your submissive mind won't allow it."

Five minutes later, I found myself on my back, looking up at her sweaty ass that was filling up my view. She had just got me locked into a headscissor hold after a long and instense wrestling match that she had pretty much dominated from the start, which had worn me down both physically and mentally. I was feeling exhausted and we were both breathing heavily. She had made me tap out three times already and we were now getting close to the end of the match as I felt the familiar sensation of her tighs wrapping tightly around my neck.

"No, don't.. Not again! Please let go of my neck," I pleaded, feeling my pride slip away. I couldn't take this beating anymore. This only made her giggle and squeeze tighter, causing me to groan.

"You're not getting out of this until I actually let you go," she said and giggled. "I am your mat Mistress!"

"Aah! Fuck!" I said. Her tight hold around my neck was ******* me and causing me a lot of discomfort.

"For every second I have you trapped like this, another second is added to the time my bull will have to fuck your girlfriend," she said.

She knew she had me beat and was trying to get into my head now.

"And I know for a fact that he can make most girls cum in less than a minute. Think about that as your lay here between my thighs, struggling to get away. This match was supposed to be competitive, but you had no choice but to submit yourself to me as you realized I was superior to you."

"Apologize," she demanded, "Apologize for trying to fight me when you clearly didn't stand a chance. Or I'll make this even worse for you."

"I.. I'm sorry" I said with some hesitation.

"I'm sorry, what?" she asked and slapped my balls. The stinging pain made me groan and I knew it was best to follow her lead at this point.

"I'm sorry, Mistress" I said, giving in to her orders.

"Good boy," she purred. She had me exactly where she wanted now.

"Now, I want you to imagine my bull's big black cock as he pulls it out in front of her. Her eyes will widen in surprise and as she takes it into her mouth and down her throat her pussy will be getting wetter and wetter," she continued. I felt my cock twitch and realized I was very turned on, despite my humiliating beat down.

"Imagine the sensations she will experience as he then slides it into you girlfriends dripping wet pussy and it slowly stretches her tight pussy open. This is the cock that owns her now. As he pulls back out she will be begging him to push it back in. And he will. Again and again. She will be moaning like a bitch in heat as the inside of her pussy is massaged and filled up by his big cock, stretching it to it's limit. Of course, she won't be allowed to cum unless she is given permission. She will be fighting against her own pleasure as his cock thrusts in and out of her, over and over, forsing her closer and closer to the edge. Before long, she will be begging to be allowed to cum."

"No, stop it.. don't..." I pleaded. I didn't want to hear this and struggled to get out of the hold. This only made her giggle and wiggle her hips and legs, mocking my efforts.

"How many orgasms do you think your girlfriend will have, bitch boy?" she teased.

"Fuck! I don't know," I said. I did not want to think about that.

"You don't know?" she said. "I bet she won't know either. She will lose count as they will just keep coming. Hey, do you think he will make her squirt? I think he might. I know he has made many girls squirt for the first time. In fact, he made me squirt, even though I didn't think I could. He has a certain technique that in combination with his big cock will make any girl scream out in pleasure."

The seconds were ticking down and it was now the final minute of the wrestling match. I realized there was no way for me to win this now and stopped struggling to get out of the hold, accepting the defeat.

"When she has cum so many times that she is unable to even think straight anymore, my bull will finally end it by shooting his load deep inside her soaking wet, accepting pussy," she said. "Deeper than you could ever reach with your inferior cock. This is the ultimate display of his dominance over her, as well as my dominance over you."

As the final seconds ticked by and the match ended, she let go of the hold and sat herself on top of my face. Her ass rested on top of her new throne.

"Lick it, loser," she ordered and I obeyed.

As I submissively lapped her ass like a dog, the memories came back and they almost made me cum without even touching my cock.

I realized I was in love with this woman.

If you enjoyed this story, you can find more like it, involving interracial, cuckolding and wrestling, at my patreon page: fightswitch

https://www.patreon.com/fightswitch

Back