Domination of a submissive.

If you're going to tell people not to post you need to post more then this few samples
I don’t have the time and I often don’t carry my camera all the time. But I’ll try to update more if that’s what people want. I just didn’t want it bogged down with other people’s bs that veers from the topic of D/s

Hmmmm.....what's on the "bucket list" for this bitch? You've done anal I assume? Maybe a 3 way with you and a buddy? Or have her fuck a guy for you? Pimp the bitch out?
What's your ideas?

Hmmmm.....what's on the "bucket list" for this bitch? You've done anal I assume? Maybe a 3 way with you and a buddy? Or have her fuck a guy for you? Pimp the bitch out?
What's your ideas?

Shes collard and we’ve of course done negotiations, and pimping was something none of us thought of and I’m sure it’s a “no” for her and I. Our planned 3way is WWM once that next lady is found, anal is a regular along with ATM. There really isn’t a “list” or “goal”. Just great BDSM really 🤷🏾‍♂️

Shes collard and we’ve of course done negotiations, and pimping was something none of us thought of and I’m sure it’s a “no” for her and I. Our planned 3way is WWM once that next lady is found, anal is a regular along with ATM. There really isn’t a “list” or “goal”. Just great BDSM really 🤷🏾‍♂️
Keep having fun. We're with you all the way!

Back