Dominant woman who discovered the magic of BBC

Hello everyone! :) My name is Rebecca, I'm in my late 20's, and I'm a domestic dominatrix to my whiteboi husband. We married young, we started off quite "vanilla" although my nature was always dominant. My hubby, on the other hand, was always submissive. Our relationship turned into a strict regime pretty quickly ;) My slave got locked into chastity and stays locked 24/7/365. It's been 3 years since I have made him a "born again virgin", meaning that he is no longer allowed to have sex with me (or anyone else). It was a natural progression for me to go out and start dating Black men, further denying my white virgin cucky by not even allowing him to sleep in our (now My) bedroom anymore.

Great to be here, exciting to find interesting people! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

My understanding is that verification is optional? For now I choose not to upload any photos of Myself. I am happily married to a cuck and I have a beautiful Black Bull. I'm not looking for anyone at the moment, just slowly exploring the forum, see what others have to say. ;) So far I'm really enjoying Myself in here and eventually I will probably verify Myself, as I do plan to start documenting My lifestyle. :D

Hello everyone! :) My name is Rebecca, I'm in my late 20's, and I'm a domestic dominatrix to my whiteboi husband. We married young, we started off quite "vanilla" although my nature was always dominant. My hubby, on the other hand, was always submissive. Our relationship turned into a strict regime pretty quickly ;) My slave got locked into chastity and stays locked 24/7/365. It's been 3 years since I have made him a "born again virgin", meaning that he is no longer allowed to have sex with me (or anyone else). It was a natural progression for me to go out and start dating Black men, further denying my white virgin cucky by not even allowing him to ******* in our (now My) bedroom anymore.

Great to be here, exciting to find interesting people! ;)
I'm in the same situation as Your whiteboi husband an happy to serve my Mistress

question for dom wives, are you also dom with your bbc bulls?
Absolutely not.

The hierarchy tend to look like this:
Black King
->
Size Queen Domina
->
some other White girls who may be more on a queer side and like to be submissive to the Domina, but also don't mind being shared by Her with Her Black boyfriend (so she's submissive to both of them)
->
whiteboi cuck

This is how it exactly is in my household, and from what I know that's a very common natural order of things among people with similar lifestyle. There are, of course, exceptions, but generally that's how things fall into place naturally.

Absolutely not.

Black King
Size Queen Domina
some other White girls
whiteboi cuck
i like the hierarchy you've listed :)
my dom wife is not submissive to her bulls though and it's confusing for me. even if he's 6'5, very handsome, with huge muscles, and a thick 9 inch cock, she still makes him lick her pussy and asshole (which are usually my jobs) and refuses to blow him. her ideal set up is me rimming her, while her bull eats her pussy, and switch us back and forth, while we jackoff. i obey her, and it's almost the type of cucking i like, so it works for us. but it's different than the type if cucking i come across on this site and in cuckold captions online.

Absolutely not.

Black King
->
Size Queen Domina
->
some other White girls who may be more on a queer side and like to be submissive to the Domina, but also don't mind being shared by Her with Her Black boyfriend (so she's submissive to both of them)
->
whiteboi cuck

This is how it exactly is in my household, and from what I know that's a very common natural order of things among people with similar lifestyle. There are, of course, exceptions, but generally that's how things fall into place naturally.
Ans it’s how nature intended it.

Ans it’s how nature intended it.
Very true Queen, history is not fair to race or women , as in the beginning and thru history,there's always been dominant and elite women and even giants and Goddesses etc but women have been oppressed like other races to limit the knowledge of abilities and limitless capabilities. A woman powerful in many ways but able to make a Man , bend the knee

i like the hierarchy you've listed :)
my dom wife is not submissive to her bulls though and it's confusing for me. even if he's 6'5, very handsome, with huge muscles, and a thick 9 inch cock, she still makes him lick her pussy and asshole (which are usually my jobs) and refuses to blow him. her ideal set up is me rimming her, while her bull eats her pussy, and switch us back and forth, while we jackoff. i obey her, and it's almost the type of cucking i like, so it works for us. but it's different than the type if cucking i come across on this site and in cuckold captions online.
"makes him lick her pussy and asshole" If you are still active on the site I would love to hear you go into detail about that.

Back