Dominant black chicken white

I’m suppose to meet a black dominant man who has said wants to use me. The thing is I agreed but in reality I can’t do it to my wife who doesn’t know although she has done light play with black women and enjoyed it would be devestated if she found I was a black guys slut. I’m probably going to blow it off cause it isn’t worth the risk although it really gets me turned on

I’m suppose to meet a black dominant man who has said wants to use me. The thing is I agreed but in reality I can’t do it to my wife who doesn’t know although she has done light play with black women and enjoyed it would be devestated if she found I was a black guys slut. I’m probably going to blow it off cause it isn’t worth the risk although it really gets me turned on
This happened to me also. I was married but curious about black cock. He wanted me dressed in panties and a nightie. I blew it off for a long time but it never left my mind. My wife went out of town for two weeks and I was getting really horny. I texted him to see if he was still interested. He told me to dress and get my white ass over to him now. I cleaned up dressed and drove to his condo. I walked in and right away I was dominated.my clothes ripped off,verbally abused about being a weak white man.slapped lightly but hard enough to know who was superior. I was made to crawl like a dog while being kicked and whipped. I started to cry from being so scared. He fucked my throat ,ass, sat on my face,pissed on my mouth, and he shot his cum all over my face. I was told that he had other white men in his harem and that I was just another white piece of meat for him. He now calls me to come over and take my punishment for being white and I do and can't stop it I'm now addicted to him.

I’m mainly a top and I think that’s what turned me on about this was to let go and have someone else in charge. I chickened out though couldn’t go behind my wife’s back to do it. One day if it’s impromptu meeting and my little head is doing the thinking I’ll do it. Can’t have time to think

I’m mainly a top and I think that’s what turned me on about this was to let go and have someone else in charge. I chickened out though couldn’t go behind my wife’s back to do it. One day if it’s impromptu meeting and my little head is doing the thinking I’ll do it. Can’t have time to think
Share his contact info here. Maybe somebody else can please him.

just stop. it is so disrepectful the guy your are bailing on. no one likes being jerked around by a guy who THINKS he wants to hook up but then loses his nerve (or finds his conscience) when it's time to get busy.

Husb here... and I identify with this so much,

Back