Does your wife flirt with guys in front of you out in public ?

Off course I do it
if I see an interesting black guy I started flirting immediately
my looser hubby goes wild during that
Do you seriously refer to the one you married and love as a looser? I've had sex with an enormous number of men other than my husband. However, I would never call my husband anything demeaning like, Looser! If you think he's a looser, why not get a divorce? You should be glad he lets you have the freedom to enjoy yourself. I always tell my husband, Thank you instead.

Why should I?
he is a looser from the sexual point of vies
and it makes him crazy when I call him a looser
nevertheless we both love each other deeply

Different strokes I guess. I realize that some people get off on being humiliated. I've played the dominate role but only for costume/Halloween type parties. I've had 3 different guys who I led around by a leash attached to his balls at Fantasy Fest in Key West. One was my doggie another was my pony. I do know how to properly use a flogger and riding crop. I always bring handcuffs. I might want to leave him unattended with almost nothing on for the other girls to do as they please with him. I don't want them to steal him. This the handcuffs. I had an amazing time! I did get a lot of help from other girls punishing my naughty doggy! This is just fun sex play. However, I could never do that to my husband. I would never say anything nasty or degrading to him. I do thank him for allowing me to have my fun.

Different strokes I guess. I realize that some people get off on being humiliated. I've played the dominate role but only for costume/Halloween type parties. I've had 3 different guys who I led around by a leash attached to his balls at Fantasy Fest in Key West. One was my doggie another was my pony. I do know how to properly use a flogger and riding crop. I always bring handcuffs. I might want to leave him unattended with almost nothing on for the other girls to do as they please with him. I don't want them to steal him. This the handcuffs. I had an amazing time! I did get a lot of help from other girls punishing my naughty doggy! This is just fun sex play. However, I could never do that to my husband. I would never say anything nasty or degrading to him. I do thank him for allowing me to have my fun.
Everybody has own style and preferences
the only thing is that everybody is happy and can live out what makes him happy

Back