Does Wife Still Want Sex With Husband?

Hello,

I, like many here, have become obsessed with this whole concept of my wife having incredible sex with a well-hung bull. However, we have a great sex life which I'm not too interested in losing.

For couples that were having good sex prior to introducing BBC, can I ask which couples kept having good sex (or better sex than before) even when the bull(s) weren't present? How'd you make that work?

Thank you.

Hello,

I, like many here, have become obsessed with this whole concept of my wife having incredible sex with a well-hung bull. However, we have a great sex life which I'm not too interested in losing.

For couples that were having good sex prior to introducing BBC, can I ask which couples kept having good sex (or better sex than before) even when the bull(s) weren't present? How'd you make that work?

Thank you.
My husband and I had great sex before cuckolding and even better sex afterward. I think the competition makes him perform at a higher level.

Hello,

Thank you.
Expanded her sexual horizons so very few limitations to sexual experiences and adventures .

Back