Does ur bull ever be with more than one lady of your house.

swstik

Couple
If a lady married to a man who doesn't allowed her to be another man, but she always has a desire for that, or she wants to do little more fun with a BBC/bull but didn't get a chance, then when she gets this chance to her relative's house, she likes to try. Does this happened with you?

Or, there could be another lady in your house except ur wife, and ur wife's bull takes her too. Please share ur opinions and experiences.

If a lady married to a man who doesn't allowed her to be another man, but she always has a desire for that, or she wants to do little more fun with a BBC/bull but didn't get a chance, then when she gets this chance to her relative's house, she likes to try. Does this happened with you?

Or, there could be another lady in your house except ur wife, and ur wife's bull takes her too. Please share ur opinions and experiences.

I've moved in with my slut and currently sleeping with her and her *******.
Not at the same time, but trade off on every other night.
The cuck knows and is totally accepting of it.
The ******* on the other hand is slightly peevish about it but is slowly coming around to acceptance of the situation.
He will definitely be a cuck as well when he gets married.
He knows I'll be paying a visit after he's married to his current girlfriend .

I've moved in with my slut and currently sleeping with her and her *******.
Not at the same time, but trade off on every other night.
The cuck knows and is totally accepting of it.
The ******* on the other hand is slightly peevish about it but is slowly coming around to acceptance of the situation.
He will definitely be a cuck as well when he gets married.
He knows I'll be paying a visit after he's married to his current girlfriend .
thats a hot situation wow great how you know the ******* will fall into place. i wonder if u will be taking him also

Last edited:
Soon after dating the cuckys wife I took the cucks ass . She wanted me to do it sooner rather than later so he knows and accepts his place. It made a lot easier to take his ******* as soon as she turned 18. He knew there was no point in trying to stop me as I had totally asserted my dominance already.
His ******* will accept it as well.
Does his ******* know that you took the ******* And when will it be his time?

My gf had her own gang since long before we started. Lately, they began bringing other girls to their meets at my and her flat. She is fine with it and does lesbian stuff for her bulls. I'm fine too with that since some girls are friendlier than my neighbour/gf.

Soon after dating the cuckys wife I took the cucks ass . She wanted me to do it sooner rather than later so he knows and accepts his place. It made a lot easier to take his ******* as soon as she turned 18. He knew there was no point in trying to stop me as I had totally asserted my dominance already.
His ******* will accept it as well.

Damn Dombull, the Family Takeover......

I guess that's old enough I wonder how long it will be before you take him and his girlfriend. Does he and his girlfriend know that you've taken his dad
Yes the ******* knows and girlfriend is suspicious . His girlfriend knows she's gonna be my slut sooner or later. I already grope her up when I'm around her . She knows her boyfriend is a wimpy cuck naturally as he has his fathers genes

******* is 20
Do you plan to fuck both cock's ******* and ******* in the same bed and at the same time? Are they both tight? Did you come deep inside cock's ass? Did you stretch both cock's wife and *******' asses? And are they attractive? Or is this is just a fantasy!

Few yrs ago one of my wife's bull started liking my mom and get my mom without my knowledge. He get both of them different times and different places so that no one ever get to know about each other. When I get to know that he is getting my mom's too, it was too late, I couldn't do anything but submitted.

Few yrs ago one of my wife's bull started liking my mom and get my mom without my knowledge. He get both of them different times and different places so that no one ever get to know about each other. When I get to know that he is getting my mom's too, it was too late, I couldn't do anything but submitted.
Oh. Very kinky thing. How he managed to seduce both SAS and bahu at same time? Lucky guy.

How long did that go on?

Back