Does the cuck get any benefit from chastity?

I’m not in chastity myself but have gone long periods without orgasms. IME after a few weeks the drive to fuck anything that walks starts to fade and the body and mind relax quite a bit. I was calmer and more self assured along with more social and eager to please.

It was actually a very nice state. But it is unstable because I would meet a girl and fuck or a picture of a girl would set me off and I would masturbate. Then have the difficulty of starting the cycle over.

The benefit I see to a chastity device is it takes away or at least reduces the ability to cum. It is also a daily reminder of a promise made to your wife to let her control your orgasms. So pleasing her becomes the focus of your attention.

Last edited:
I’m not in chastity myself but have gone long periods without orgasms. IME after a few weeks the drive to fuck anything that walks starts to fade and the body and mind relax quite a bit. I was calmer and more self assured along with more social and eager to please.

It was actually a very nice state. But it is unstable because I would meet a girl and fuck or a picture of a girl would set me off and I would masturbate. Then have the difficulty of starting the cycle over.
The benefit I see to a chastity device is it takes away reduces the ability to cum. It is also a daily reminder of a promise made to your wife to let her control your orgasms. So pleasing her becomes the focus of your attention.
I don´t see it satisfactory in any way. Why you must be previte to have orgasms? At least a cuck in chastity must cum of been fuck or pegging. Is the way I see it

Back