Does sexual behaviour reveal persons personality?

After practising cucold life style for more than 25 years i realised that our sexual behavious reveals our personality as well...for example my wife is a kind person so she find it hard to say no when some one asks for money or any help..this is also reflected in her adult life when some one requests a sexual favour she just cant say no...she agrees to it. .we both believe in equality of races so that reflects in our preferen of choosing bull from otber races...my wife is impulsive so she would buy anything impulsively...tbat is exactly she does when she offer impulsively to a stranger in a club or in a train or beach...she is risk taker so tbat reflects her behaviour in going bareback all the time without condom...i have a tendancy to be more considerate towards needy people..like offering job to unemployed person rather than employed person as long as tbere is not a huge skill gap...so i shared my wife with mostly unmarried and divorced men to the extent tbat few people remarked tbat i am doing sexual social setvice..

I think there's a bit of "chicken-or-the-egg" here.

Think of it as two parallel, hypothetical spectrums of Dominant/submissive:

One psychological/emotional, another sexual/physical.

Everyone falls somewhere on each of the two spectrums, and the same person could fall on one side of both or the polar opposites of each.

Someone could be psychologically dominant in all aspects of their lives & sexually submissive....or, the opposite. Or psych dom & sexually dom. Or psych sub & sexually Dom, etc, etc,etc.

In relationships it's important for both partners to discuss & know where each other fall.

If two people got together & they are each "Dom psych/Dom sexual" then their emotional & sexual needs are always going to be in competition with each other; each person naturally wants to lead in the relationship & the bedroom & neither wants to follow. Such a situation would be tough but could be managed.

Same thing if two "sub psych/sub sexual" got together. Both naturally want to please & want to follow & neither naturally wants to lead.

(You can see that the hypothetical "best case" is when partners get together who naturally compliment each other's psychological & sexual needs.)

I think where you fall on each spectrum is clearly reflected in parts of your personality, but I DO NOT think your personality dictates where you fall on either spectrum.

Hence the "kindergarten teacher by day, Dominatrix by night", or "High powered lawyer by day & sexual submissive by night" trope.

I think there's a bit of "chicken-or-the-egg" here.

Think of it as two parallel, hypothetical spectrums of Dominant/submissive:

One psychological/emotional, another sexual/physical.

Everyone falls somewhere on each of the two spectrums, and the same person could fall on one side of both or the polar opposites of each.

Someone could be psychologically dominant in all aspects of their lives & sexually submissive....or, the opposite. Or psych dom & sexually dom. Or psych sub & sexually Dom, etc, etc,etc.

In relationships it's important for both partners to discuss & know where each other fall.

If two people got together & they are each "Dom psych/Dom sexual" then their emotional & sexual needs are always going to be in competition with each other; each person naturally wants to lead in the relationship & the bedroom & neither wants to follow. Such a situation would be tough but could be managed.

Same thing if two "sub psych/sub sexual" got together. Both naturally want to please & want to follow & neither naturally wants to lead.

(You can see that the hypothetical "best case" is when partners get together who naturally compliment each other's psychological & sexual needs.)

I think where you fall on each spectrum is clearly reflected in parts of your personality, but I DO NOT think your personality dictates where you fall on either spectrum.

Hence the "kindergarten teacher by day, Dominatrix by night", or "High powered lawyer by day & sexual submissive by night" trope.
Interesting

Back