Does my 33 y/o white wife get black guys turned on?

coffeecream

Couple
From
VA, US
I'm curious if my young white wife does it for black guys? Is this the kind of body that gets you turned on?

We've done an interracial threesome, she enjoys black guys and hopefully we'll do it again... but I wonder if she's the type that guys would seek out?

Attachments

• 20180714_230908.jpg
    20180714_230908.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 485
  • 20180714_233944.jpg
    20180714_233944.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 501
  • 20180714_231339.jpg
    20180714_231339.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 436
I'm curious if my young white wife does it for black guys? Is this the kind of body that gets you turned on?

We've done an interracial threesome, she enjoys black guys and hopefully we'll do it again... but I wonder if she's the type that guys would seek out?
She is sexy, ready for bbc for sure

fwiw...white guy here thinking, at 33, isn't she hitting her peak sexual desires around now?
is she like "bring the cocks and the sex on...I can't get enough, especially black men"

She look amazing man
Any guy would be honored to have a chance with her
Beautiful sexy body

Strange question if your wife is already being blacked -so she must be liked. You could always go to a bar and your wife flirt or be a alone and see if any black guys approach her.

she definitely is sexy and definitely deserves bbc

Silly of you to even ask that on this site or anywhere there are black men around

Back