Does is turn hotwifes on getting filmed ?

My wife told me that when she’s being filmed and pictures taken it makes her feel even more like a slut.

I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it’s very dirty knowing my wife will go that low and let her face be recorded. The flip side is that’s what could get her exposed and blow a hole right through our lives.

Her ownership crazed bull may have been shooting scenes with her and either trying to sell them or posting them online.

Even the boyfriend from her first couple that included her friend recorded her. I found out about that after that relationship ended.

when she’s in her slut mode she will do everything she’s told.

One of my wife's GFs once talked her into helping with giving her husband a going away party prior to his ship deploying to WestPac. They spent a night fucking and taking video of each other in action. She was videoed having sex with him and her GF and some FMF action too. She never saw the video, but was told it made the rounds on the ship and was eventually stolen. She told me it was a big turn on for her knowing that so many guys watched her in action, and when we'd go to the base and a guy would give her a look, she'd wonder, "Did he see my video?"

Videos for private use yes, for the internet unless they finish on paid websites where audience is restricted to those who pay to watch.

I disagree.

I share MyQOSwife with strangers for free and I share her unrecognizable videos for free too.

When I share her recognizable videos, I limit where and with whom I share.

Perhaps, when I share her for money, I will share those videos on paid sites...as well as the free sites.

Attachments

• 20220714180928(3).jpg
    20220714180928(3).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 71
Back