Does cuckolding lead to premature ejaculation?

I think vice versa. In my opinion PME forces cuckolding. I`ve always pre-cums, too. Most 20-30 seconds. :( Everytime, i come too quick with my little wiener, she says: "That doesn`t matter. Isn`t bad." I´m sure, she only says this, to don´t hurt my mind and ego. Deep in her soul she must be totally frustrated and ravenous. My biggest wish is, to see her happy and satisfied. In my fantasy she meets a polite and gentle black man, who gives her everything with his big cock, she must spare in the last years, and train her into ab BBC- and Sperm addicted Hotwife. But my wife is very reliable, and she won´t cheat on her own, and so it would be still my dream at he moment. But i´ll do everything to make it real and perhaps sometimes dream comes true...:sex::(

Well by the sounds of it, all Cucks have this issue. Some are more severe than others but we all have it. I used to hate when it started happening more and more. But I learned that it’s all part of the cuck process. It gave me an opportunity to really use her larger dildos on her more as she isn’t getting satisfaction from me. It has helped her in lightly teasing me more which leads to me cumming even faster over time.

Well by the sounds of it, all Cucks have this issue. Some are more severe than others but we all have it. I used to hate when it started happening more and more. But I learned that it’s all part of the cuck process. It gave me an opportunity to really use her larger dildos on her more as she isn’t getting satisfaction from me. It has helped her in lightly teasing me more which leads to me cumming even faster over time.
Yes, I think its a bit of a chicken and egg thing, once you start cumming quicker, the less pussy you have or get, the less pussy, when you get it, you cum quicker. Plus, psychologically, once you start having issues with cumming quickly and being a cuck, it rewires your brain and becomes the norm.

I would say 80% of the fucks i've had in the last 5 years are lucky to last more than 30-45 seconds. As soon as I enter her (even with a mandatory condom) the sensations just instantly overwhelm me. I may be able to thrust a few times, but then I have to constantly stop or i'll cum, so these days, my wife just says don't bother with the stopping and starting, and just go for it and try to cum as hard as I can, which I always do.

Yes, I think its a bit of a chicken and egg thing, once you start cumming quicker, the less pussy you have or get, the less pussy, when you get it, you cum quicker. Plus, psychologically, once you start having issues with cumming quickly and being a cuck, it rewires your brain and becomes the norm.

I would say 80% of the fucks i've had in the last 5 years are lucky to last more than 30-45 seconds. As soon as I enter her (even with a mandatory condom) the sensations just instantly overwhelm me. I may be able to thrust a few times, but then I have to constantly stop or i'll cum, so these days, my wife just says don't bother with the stopping and starting, and just go for it and try to cum as hard as I can, which I always do.
I know EXACTLY what you mean my friend. Very much the same here. One time recently I didn't even make it inside her and I came. She started rubbing my cock on her pussy to get hard and I came in her hand

i have had the opposite reaction
i take longer and longer 30+ min. to cum i used to cum in 3-5 min before i began being cuckolded 15-20 years ago...

i take longer and longer 30+ min. to cum i used to cum in 3-5 min before i began being cuckolded 15-20 years ago...
I'm exactly opposite even after 30 plus yrs still spunk uncontrollably

I know EXACTLY what you mean my friend. Very much the same here. One time recently I didn't even make it inside her and I came. She started rubbing my cock on her pussy to get hard and I came in her hand
Yeah, same. I've cum a few times putting the condom on, or if we are spooning with my cock against her arse, when she's reached around and touched my hard cock to check if i'm wearing one, just knowing i'm about to enter her has made me cum. It makes foreplay next to impossible, aside from eating her pussy, sucking her tits... the moment she grabs me there is a good chance i'll cum.

cant think why I would love last longer
Agree. Its well and good, for the 'beta cuck' fantasy thing to be a quick cummer. But atleast 5 or so minutes of pleasure before cumming hard would be great. To even be able to build up to a climax, as apposed to it just coming on you in an instant without warning. Most the time the orgasm is very diminished because you weren't ready for it or you think its a minute or so away, then without warning on the next thrust you cum.

Agree. Its well and good, for the 'beta cuck' fantasy thing to be a quick cummer. But atleast 5 or so minutes of pleasure before cumming hard would be great. To even be able to build up to a climax, as apposed to it just coming on you in an instant without warning. Most the time the orgasm is very diminished because you weren't ready for it or you think its a minute or so away, then without warning on the next thrust you cum.
Again I totally agree as I feel the same thing. I cum without getting hard even so it is gone right away

the only thing I find is I can go again quickly after

Back