Does Black D actually feel any different than white?

it is a psychological desire. it's feeling horny to be submissive to a black man. obviously there is no difference. it's just a skin color.
it's about being on your knees to a black guy sucking his huge black dick, it's about feeling "dirty" "wrong" for seeing that black dick in your mouth. there's a societal thing too like "white woman dating black is wrong" and then you're there feeling that fear, adrenaline of being on your knees worshiping bbc. also in my opinion the color black is for some reason more attractive than a white penis. I can't explain the BBC's black color it just sounds more inviting.
You are definitely right, black is just beautiful.

it is a psychological desire. it's feeling horny to be submissive to a black man. obviously there is no difference. it's just a skin color.
it's about being on your knees to a black guy sucking his huge black dick, it's about feeling "dirty" "wrong" for seeing that black dick in your mouth. there's a societal thing too like "white woman dating black is wrong" and then you're there feeling that fear, adrenaline of being on your knees worshiping bbc. also in my opinion the color black is for some reason more attractive than a white penis. I can't explain the BBC's black color it just sounds more inviting.
And I think often black dick is more hard and stay more hard in my experience

I'm not so sure about that... it's a scientific fact that Black men have more testosterone than any other race, which in turn makes their sex drive higher and their cocks very hard.. that for sure should feel better to a white woman.

My Husband, Was not exactly small, He was about 81/2 ins and quite fat, I loved Him, and still do at our age ( Mid 70,s ).
We have both had many partners over our time as swingers.
However when I discovered the absolute joy of having a massive black cock inside Me,at age 48/49,I always thought that Hubby,s cock was lovely, when I discovered what a 10 ins fat black cock inside Me could do to My climax and orgasms, I never believed I could get this much pleasure from intercourse,Having Him inside Me as far for Me it could possibly go,and then that wonderful explosion deep inside Me.
Felt amazing, I would love to experience it again, However now age has caught up, unfortunately with both ,my Husband and I, are now both just too old.
Some beautiful memories though.😜

Back