Does bigger means more fun?

Does it?

• Total voters
So here is my question, as a 6" dude (is 6" small?)... I'm too much into the backline?
cuckold-and-black-bull-3.jpg

tumblr_nlwwi3UkdB1upfjego1_1280.jpg

6 is not really small but its not big

I can't talk by women, just write about my experience.
My dick is not small, despite I'm caucasian. Even the first time my wife and me had sex, he praised my dick size saying "a fat dick like yours is not seen everyday". I didn't know in that moment, but my dick was a little fatter than her previous boyfriend's cock who was black.
However, during our first month having sex, I was not able to make her cum easily while her ex black boyfriend just needed a pair of minutes to make her cum.

Our neighbor, who is black, and with whom I had my first interracial sexual experience, is big. I didn't measure him, but my middle finger and my thumb did not touch when I put my hand around his cock. And it's longer than from my chin to the top of my head. So, all in all, he's pretty big. I have not had a cock that big in me before, and it felt amazing! Is bigger better? Well, It feels better to me.

Our neighbor, who is black, and with whom I had my first interracial sexual experience, is big. I didn't measure him, but my middle finger and my thumb did not touch when I put my hand around his cock. And it's longer than from my chin to the top of my head. So, all in all, he's pretty big. I have not had a cock that big in me before, and it felt amazing! Is bigger better? Well, It feels better to me.
It seems that not only you feel better with big ones hahah

All things equal (technique, ability and foreplay) simple answer is yes! Bigger will stimulate the senses in the brain more and therefore the pleasure will be greater, if only in the recipient's mind, and the brain, after all, is the largest, and most important sex organ in the human body.
Which is a good place to say there is a lot of black cock 'grade inflating' that goes on. I've watched videos of women screaming about the bull's "gigantic black cock" for 90 minutes, and meanwhile the guy was maybe a skinny 6 inches. I don't know if it's part of the fetish, or an illusion born of expectations, but she seems to feel as filled up as if she's getting 10 fat inches, so...maybe the brain does have a lot more to say about it than does the puss.

Back