Does anyone know what a kamikaze creampie is?

Missmoira9

Couple
From
Canada
Just learnt this yesterday i had one. I had a all black gangbang with five man yesterday and they told me they were going to give me a kamikaze creampie. I didn't know what it was. And they told me it's when many man creampie in you one after the other and not allowed to push out cum or clean it up until they are all done cumming. By the end i had a ******* load of cum leaking of my pussy.

Just learnt this yesterday i had one. I had a all black gangbang with five man yesterday and they told me they were going to give me a kamikaze creampie. I didn't know what it was. And they told me it's when many man creampie in you one after the other and not allowed to push out cum or clean it up until they are all done cumming. By the end i had a ******* load of cum leaking of my pussy.
Wish I’d been there to beg to lick you clean of all that cum immediately afterwards?

wowww would also like to share yu with my buddies....they airtighted yu also??yur first gbg party?

I never heard of it. But got an instant hard on reading your short paragraph. More details please. Pics?

This sounds like the way to go!

Sounds incredibly erotic honey

Back