Does anyone else, Bull or hotwife, find unwilling cucks sexier?

I'm no cuck as in cleaning cock or being in a cage. I'm an alpha husband who just wants his wife to be blacked and have pleasure. I'm still trying to convince her to play,.
I suppose this is what makes it all so fascinating for me. The situation you describe isn’t for me at all, but I think it’s a lot more common that where I’m coming from. 💋

I suppose it’s a bit of a taboo subject in many ways, but I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same situation I am in?

I met an absolutely great guy before falling into this lifestyle. I love him, completely, and he’s now my sub too. Of course, dominating a weak man doesn’t feel like domination at all, so he’s strong and intellectually very impressive. He submits to me, and has now listened chained up in an adjacent room as I’ve fucked more superior black men than I can probably remember at this point. He’s even been handcuffed and blindfolded in the same room, with me kissing him while being powerfully pounded from behind by BBC.

We’ve talked about it, of course, at length, and while there is unwillingness from him, there is also consent. I have found I NEED that unwillingness from him too. For me nothing can compare with nasty animalistic sex with a dominant BBC who knows what he’s doing. If my sub was enjoying what I was doing, I’d feel like I was performing for him in a way and that poured a little cold water on the whole thing for me. I actually found that adding in the ‘betrayal’ angle of allowing my lust for BBC and being black-owned to overpower my responsibility to protect the man I love just sent my arousal and orgasms off the chart.

When I read stuff here it’s clear that most couples involve a man who wants to be cuckolded, who gets turned on himself by it. So wondered two things:

1. Are there any hotwives in the same situation as me?

2. Are there any BBC here who are turned on by being the dominant bulls in such a situation and get similarly aroused by the thought of an unwilling cuck ****** to live a life of you owning and controlling the woman he loves?
I’m the exact opposite lol. If I don’t feel like I’m performing for my husband, I’d rather just not do it all. In fact I never think about the bull’s experience at all. I’m thinking constantly whether or not I’m performing well for my husband.

I’m the exact opposite lol. If I don’t feel like I’m performing for my husband, I’d rather just not do it all. In fact I never think about the bull’s experience at all. I’m thinking constantly whether or not I’m performing well for my husband.
so the bulls are just fucktoys which is what many women see them as

I suppose it’s a bit of a taboo subject in many ways, but I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same situation I am in?

I met an absolutely great guy before falling into this lifestyle. I love him, completely, and he’s now my sub too. Of course, dominating a weak man doesn’t feel like domination at all, so he’s strong and intellectually very impressive. He submits to me, and has now listened chained up in an adjacent room as I’ve fucked more superior black men than I can probably remember at this point. He’s even been handcuffed and blindfolded in the same room, with me kissing him while being powerfully pounded from behind by BBC.

We’ve talked about it, of course, at length, and while there is unwillingness from him, there is also consent. I have found I NEED that unwillingness from him too. For me nothing can compare with nasty animalistic sex with a dominant BBC who knows whatwhat. I'll be getting he’s doing. If my sub was enjoying what I was doing, I’d feel like I was performing for him in a way and that poured a little cold water on the whole thing for me. I actually found that adding in the ‘betrayal’ angle of allowing my lust for BBC and being black-owned to overpower my responsibility to protect the man I love just sent my arousal and orgasms off the chart.

When I read stuff here it’s clear that most couples involve a man who wants to be cuckolded, who gets turned on himself by it. So wondered two things:

2. Are there any BBC here who are turned on by being the dominant bulls in such a situation and get similarly aroused by the thought of an unwilling cuck ****** to live a life of you owning and controlling the woman he loves?
It's always a challenge to stay "ahead" of my submissive bf...but it's worth it!
I have enjoyed pushing him beyond his "limits" time and time again, over the past almost 8 years.
I've had to give myself permission to be cruel, at times....all because I do understand the need he has to be pushed...and I know that no matter what, I'll be satisfying both of our fantasies...

i am naturally submissive for some women and it is a trade , i submit for what they give me in return. The women tend to value what i give more than sex which is easy to get. Cucking a man is a way to dominate him and have him prove he is truly yours
Really neat. I come at it from such a different angle. My husband is overly dominant and this is another way I submit. When I’m in the act of performing for him I just want his approval.

I'm no cuck as in cleaning cock or being in a cage. I'm an alpha husband who just wants his wife to be blacked and have pleasure. I'm still trying to convince her to play,.
If you want your wife to be fucked by other men, you are, by definition, a cuckold. You may not be into the humiliation or chastity aspect of it, but those are purely tangential to the concept of cuckoldry anyway.

We’ve talked about it, of course, at length, and while there is unwillingness from him, there is also consent. I have found I NEED that unwillingness from him too. For me nothing can compare with nasty animalistic sex with a dominant BBC who knows what he’s doing. If my sub was enjoying what I was doing, I’d feel like I was performing for him in a way and that poured a little cold water on the whole thing for me. I actually found that adding in the ‘betrayal’ angle of allowing my lust for BBC and being black-owned to overpower my responsibility to protect the man I love just sent my arousal and orgasms off the chart.

first of all, we are "retired" from the lifestyle.
However, we enjoyed 14 years of absolute mind-boggling sex. Or, I did, anyway!
Tom (my husband) is a rancher and total man's man to everyone around him and everyone that ever encounters him.
My first seduction is posted on this site as a story (seduced by a 30 year old black man), and to my surprise; Tom was totally open to me having a "boyfriend" after I told him I had been "dating" a black man while we were separated.
He was reluctant, but we worked it out because he was never sure if I was going to leave him or not. After my affair with my first BF was over, Tom confessed that he thought I would leave him, if he didn't let me have the affair with my lover. As obsessed as I was at the beginning, he may have been right! I'm glad we didn't ever have to test that...
Some things he was willing, other things he had to be coaxed into being part of.
He usually watched, but after awhile I convinced my lover, Byron that I wanted some alone time with him. He told Tom to leave the room and close the door.
At first, when he would be over for the night, we would all sleep in the same bed, but sometimes I would tell him he had to sleep in the guest room.
With my second BF, who was a little more dominant, Tom ended up doing several things he wasn't excited about.
On my birthday, Tom sucked his first dick, because he knew it would turn me on. He didn't really want to do it, but did it because he knew it would turn me on. What he struggled with is how much he liked doing it - but he didn't confess that to me until later.
About 7 years ago I met a guy who I started flirting with. A black business man in town. I was just head-over-heels about this guy he is SO handsome and a very muscular and just that alpha male presence that makes me quiver!
Tom met him and hated him. Begged me not to pursue anything with him. They had a mutual dislike for each other.
He knew that Tom didn't want him to do anything with me, but he also knew that I would do just about anything to be with him.
He came to our office and we did a business deal with him one day.
Part of the deal was me giving him a blowjob, right there in the office in front of Tom.
I couldn't have been happier, but Tom was so mad he was red in the face.
We made the deal! It was one of the most erotic moments I've ever experienced in my life! He spent the entire time telling Tom how good it felt to have me sucking his dick.
I don't know if that is like your experiences, but it sounds like a similar situation.

Last edited:
Tom (my husband) is a rancher and total man's man to everyone around him and everyone that ever encounters him.
My first seduction is posted on this site as a story (seduced by a 30 year old black man), and to my surprise; Tom was totally open to me having a "boyfriend" after I told him I had been "dating" a black man while we were separated.
He was reluctant, but we worked it out because he was never sure if I was going to leave him or not. After my affair with my first BF was over, Tom confessed that he thought I would leave him, if he didn't let me have the affair with my lover. As obsessed as I was at the beginning, he may have been right! I'm glad we didn't ever have to test that...
Some things he was willing, other things he had to be coaxed into being part of.
He usually watched, but after awhile I convinced my lover, Byron that I wanted some alone time with him. He told Tom to leave the room and close the door.
At first, when he would be over for the night, we would all sleep in the same bed, but sometimes I would tell him he had to sleep in the guest room.
With my second BF, who was a little more dominant, Tom ended up doing several things he wasn't excited about.
On my birthday, Tom sucked his first dick, because he knew it would turn me on. He didn't really want to do it, but did it because he knew it would turn me on. What he struggled with is how much he liked doing it - but he didn't confess that to me until later.
About 7 years ago I met a guy who I started flirting with. A black business man in town. I was just head-over-heels about this guy he is SO handsome and a very muscular and just that alpha male presence that makes me quiver!
Tom met him and hated him. Begged me not to pursue anything with him. They had a mutual dislike for each other.
He knew that Tom didn't want him to do anything with me, but he also knew that I would do just about anything to be with him.
Part of the deal was me giving him a blowjob, right there in the office in front of Tom.
We made the deal! It was one of the most erotic moments I've ever experienced in my life! He spend the entire time telling Tom how good it felt to have me sucking his dick.
I don't know if that is like your experiences, but it sounds like a similar situation.
It definitely sounds very similar. Thank you for sharing.

One of the things we are working through at the moment is just where the lines are. My husband is very understanding. He says being cuckolded isn’t his thing at all and I know he means it, but he also knows it gives me unparalleled levels of pleasure and confidence and he says he has no right, nor desire, to deny me those.

It’s such a fine line to tread, but I suppose that’s just how it is when you enjoy hurting and humiliating someone you love. Also probably why it’s best to take an appropriate Bull to help you.

One of the things we are working through at the moment is just where the lines are. My husband is very understanding. He says being cuckolded isn’t his thing at all and I know he means it, but he also knows it gives me unparalleled levels of pleasure and confidence and he says he has no right, nor desire, to deny me those.

It’s such a fine line to tread, but I suppose that’s just how it is when you enjoy hurting and humiliating someone you love. Also probably why it’s best to take an appropriate Bull to help you.
One thing Tom always said was "If you get a chance to fulfill a sexual fantasy, do it." He told me he didn't want me to pass up an opportunity that I might never have again, because of my concern about jeopardizing our marriage. He said that long before I had my affair with Byron, and I remembered it when I was feeling guilty - the first time Byron kissed me.

I suppose that’s part of my conundrum here, because I think that if my cuck starts to enjoy it and want it, I’ll stop enjoying it enough enough to lustfully desire it.
But then you would find things you know he wouldn’t like. You need to humiliate so you would naturally find ways, which would give you that buzz.

I really think the lines will be wherever YOU want to draw them. He will go wherever this takes you, and I just sense you are wanting to go further.

He is a good cuckold already, even though he may not think it, but because he has gone this far, the rest will just be challenges he will have to overcome.

You put a lot of thought into this, which will naturally lead to progression. I just see him being taken on a few journeys over the course of the next few years that he didn’t think he would have to take.

Worry not though, he will thrive on the challenges and you will love it

We made the deal! It was one of the most erotic moments I've ever experienced in my life! He spend the entire time telling Tom how good it felt to have me sucking his dick.
why do you like doing it , do you like the dominance aspect and making a man submit totally

I really think the lines will be wherever YOU want to draw them. He will go wherever this takes you, and I just sense you are wanting to go further.

He is a good cuckold already, even though he may not think it, but because he has gone this far, the rest will just be challenges he will have to overcome.

You put a lot of thought into this, which will naturally lead to progression. I just see him being taken on a few journeys over the course of the next few years that he didn’t think he would have to take.

Worry not though, he will thrive on the challenges and you will love it
You might be right, although I’d prefer he hated the challenges rather than thriving on them.

It’s quite hard to predict though I suppose. A black guy coming into it will likely have his own thoughts too and his needs prioritised as well.

why do you like doing it , do you like the dominance aspect and making a man submit totally
I like getting him out of his comfort zone and then having him realize how much he enjoyed it. One of the hardest things about him sucking his first dick, in front of me, is that he later admitted that he was bothered about how much he liked it. He didn't say that in front of my lover, though. It was a game-changer, as I think they say these days, for him. Now he happily calls himself "orally bisexual" - meaning that he likes to suck cock, but does not otherwise desire to be with a man in any other way.

Last edited:
Back