One i don’t bitch or complain better get to know a crip before you judge a crip 2nd i found out that the bitch was a fake recently from a B2W worker when i reported that ******* so before you comment make sure you get your info correct and it a lot of woman that play wit me so really i was just asking a question
😂 😂 😂 Crip! You go get em' G!

I’m a 27 year old Bull from Crenshaw district and i met a few White wife’s on here but one wife i hit up yesterday that stay in my county going to respond with your young like since when age matters on here ? I’m 27 years old with a 7 1/2 inch pipe like better with the program it not about age it about about playing if I’m wrong can someone please correct me... for all the wives out there that want to play HMU cus i don’t have time for the people that judge
I have no issue being contacted by young men because they don't know my age or what we are into. My personal preference is older. I have children in their 30's it just feels wrong to me lol. But mostly get hit on my young men far away from me.
That being said doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure many prefer young men.

I typically gravitate to men younger than me, but don't say no to older if they are fit and able. Personality and style are really key for me.

I have no issue being contacted by young men because they don't know my age or what we are into. My personal preference is older. I have children in their 30's it just feels wrong to me lol. But mostly get hit on my young men far away from me.
That being said doesn't hurt to try. I'm sure many prefer young men.
You look amazing I hope you consider younger men still ;)

I don't understand why you are complaining. Do you think she should just fuck you because that's what you want?

She is entitled to decide who, when and where. If her preference is older then it is older. Just find someone who wants to play with you and stop bitching!

LMFAO!
That funny cus no one bitching just stating facts

Back