BBC for all Queens and Princesses (Orange County/LA/IE)

timidboy015

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello my beautiful Queens and Princesses,

I'm a fit, DDF, vaxx'ed, intelligent, and well-educated 39-year-old single black hung male in Orange County, California. I am looking to meet YOU - Asian queen, Black queen, Latina queen, White queen - for all kinds of fun. I do not discriminate on race - I'm here to provide pleasure to all. But I digress now. I’ve been told that I’m sweet, kind, handsome and sensual with "long staying power". Emphasis on "long staying power" because I'm essentially guaranteeing that you'll be more than satisfied. I don't just put my battleship to action, I also use my tongue draw the whole alphabet and roman numerals on you.

More about me: In addition to the above, I am single, never married, with no drama and no baggage. I am someone who has kept a good head on their shoulders. Because of this, I come off as timid, shy, naïve, clueless etc. but little do you know that this boy can do. Some ladies have said it turns them on. That's all good, it's natural for me. No pretending here. Again, I digress. Anyways, I am discreet as I do have a career in the hard sciences/technology sector and that's very important to me. But all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy and I don't wanna be dull boy so here I am.

So yeah, if you like what you've read, hit me up, say "hi", let’s chat and let's see where things go. Serious inquires please and safe-sex always, thanks.

TB

Last edited:
Back