Do you think they are Better Lover?

It’s great that you made the cut! And yes, black guys will always lead the race when it comes to sex. They just have too many physical advantages. Other men can provide good sex but not black men sex.
You are correct! Not all black men bring the passion or the something extra that makes it an incredible night or relationship she really loves but many do.

Thats great, for us that's what it's all about. Her having that intense sexual relationship that I can't give her. She deserves that type of sex.
Agreed. I've prob talked to 100 ppl here ? but only met a few women the past 3 years but... Those few women were INSANELY intense. I enjoy intensity more than quick bangs and meetups. The chemistry isn't always there.

Agreed. I've prob talked to 100 ppl here ? but only met a few women the past 3 years but... Those few women were INSANELY intense. I enjoy intensity more than quick bangs and meetups. The chemistry isn't always there.
Mary wants that chemesty/connection to play. As you said, it's what makes it a great time verses just banging.

My wife used to cum maybe 2-3 times with me eating her pussy for a very long time, after she started dating her current BBC bull he shaved her and trained her pussy to literally cum as many times as she wants too, it’s an amazing thing to witness.

I think that white men and black men are probably the same but if someones a bull regardless of race their probably better lovers. I know my wife enjoys sex with me but her bull brings out a different side of her.

Back