Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

Why would it be a secret? There is a difference between hiding a swinger/hot wife lifestyle and hiding the fact that you are into black men. Why would you hide being attracted to someone based on their skin color? Am I the only one seeing blatant racism in this?

at the time i wrote that i only remembered the title of the thread. i forgot about the clarification in the first post. her BF was not black. although, in other conversations with me she stated she' have no problem doing a black guy. we, just ran out of time.
It's not too late,there are black gentlemen who would love the honor of being with a very mature married white lady and would know how to rock her box right!

We do not share with family or with our vanilla friends. We do have a few people who we met at events and are in the lifestyle. They obviously know our situation and in my opinion it is good to have like minded friends with whom you can share and commiserate. Before we made those lifestyle friendships both Alicia and I often felt like we were on an island.

Back