Do you tell your friends, or keep quiet?

We were fairly open with our friends about having an open relationship early on, so most know we're not totally monogamous. I think most of my male friends probably assume we're swingers, or just free to play, but given how busy we are, I think most of my vanilla friends assume we don't play often. One of my closer friends sometimes ribs me about becoming boring. I don't think any of them would guess that my dick has been kept in a cage for 12 years, or that I'm no longer allowed to have sex with other women, while my wife continues to fuck whomever she wants.

I do have a few of close female friends that know she keeps me locked up. A couple of them have seen me wearing a cage.

Almost all of my wife's girlfriends know that she has a taste for hung, black men, and several of them know what the key around her neck is for. She's only used the word "cuckold" with a couple of them, but I'm pretty sure most of them have a pretty good idea what our situation is like. I still get a little flustered and nervous (and a little turned on) when I find out she's talking about it. She went to hang out with a couple of her oldest, closest vanilla girlfriends (who are also good friends with me) a couple weeks ago, and she wore a shirt that says "Bull Rider" and her key was visible. Predictably, it prompted the discussion and she told them both everything. When she came home and told me what they know, I was pretty anxious, but once I stop worrying about it, it's actually kind of nice not to have to hide anything from a lot of our friends.

These days, any new friends we make tend to be in the lifestyle anyway, so they know everything about our dynamic. We still have to be discrete professionally, but the older we get, the less it feels like we have to hide our situation from friends.
Sounds like you actually enjoy a few of her friends (which means they've told their husbands, too) knowing that she keeps you locked up. When I opened this thread I didn't really think about the husband's and boyfriend's, but I guess I should have as it would be only natural for anyone your wife has told to ask, "does your husband/boyfriend know, and how are they handling it." That could also explain why some of the white women I work with become more friendly and teasing after I've been with a white woman in our office building. She may tell a friend or two, who may tell others and they begin to hang out around her cubicle more often, strut by my office more frequently and some, who I don't even know, make it a point to start small chats--especially if no one else is near. Perhaps they're curious but would never "cross the line" so they enjoy teasing and even dressing to catch my eye. Kinda like, "you'll never get any of this, but I know you're watching and turned on by me." A totally different side to this that I never thought of!

Last edited:
Men brag about their victories, but women can’t help but delight in a good male, so they always share it with their girlfriend and she starts looking at you with different eyes, like, and at the horned hubby .. Many advise their girlfriends to try this, and they start to look on a male, as on a proven lover ...
If the husbands could read the correspondence of their "Faithful Wives" with their girlfriends, they would be very surprised, but if the hubby knows where to look, then he understands who is who by innocent looks? And how is his wife's relationship?

Exactly. He will make it like i did it on my own and he was never involved. Already told his mom and dad that I had a affair . That’s why we divorced. When the fact is we started couple swapping some back when we dated in college.Then to this . He got jealous and couldn’t handle it . Was trying to be super controlling. Then didn’t want it at all . When we got married on the pretense that we were going to be some what open . And here’s a shocker . He’s the one that made the push to do this . 😂
Unreal. That would piss me off.

Men brag about their victories, but women can’t help but delight in a good male, so they always share it with their girlfriend and she starts looking at you with different eyes, like, and at the horned hubby .. Many advise their girlfriends to try this, and they start to look on a male, as on a proven lover ...
If the husbands could read the correspondence of their "Faithful Wives" with their girlfriends, they would be very surprised, but if the hubby knows where to look, then he understands who is who by innocent looks? And how is his wife's relationship?
Women are starting to share the joy of sex with black men with their friends, coworkers and family members They are also telling each other about how much their white husbands and boyfriends want to be cuckolded,and want to share them with black men. The secret of BBC is out and it's spreading faster than the wives can spread their married legs for it. It is no longer the time to keep the secrets of BBC to themselves, it's time for the sisterhood to pass the torch,and recruit other women into the lifestyle! There is a female sexual revolution going on,and white women cuckolding their white husbands with satisfying black cocks is their way of putting their husbands in their submissive places,at the same time there is a racial revolution happening where black men are sieziing the opportunity to take all of the white mans women and fuck them hard in front of them as a form of reparations for sins of their forefathers. It is the perfect storm for the fall of the white man! Multi generational BBC group cuckolding events will become common place in modern white society, and within the white family unit! It is the future!

We certainly don't advertise our fondness of the Hotwife sex life to friends and family - not saying a few might not be suspicions but nobody has brought the subject up to us..
Now the regulars at the club we meet our men - they certainly must have an idea, especially when we leave the club with a black man in tow after a night of dancing with him. We've had other women & couples ask to sit with us because as one lady told us "you have the best looking black men hanging around you!" Alas, that was precovid.

We certainly don't advertise our fondness of the Hotwife sex life to friends and family - not saying a few might not be suspicions but nobody has brought the subject up to us..
Now the regulars at the club we meet our men - they certainly must have an idea, especially when we leave the club with a black man in tow after a night of dancing with him. We've had other women & couples ask to sit with us because as one lady told us "you have the best looking black men hanging around you!" Alas, that was precovid.
As the lifestyle becomes more and more mainstream,people will be bringing it up in normal conversation. All the television ads are promoting the lifestyle. The day is coming where people will be considered square or out of touch with modern times if they are not participatingin the lifestyle. The Kardashians are the ones who put the lifestyle on National Television an feminized a National Olympic hero right before the publics eyes! This is the future.

it really depends a lot on the friends, some might react poorly. People are generally a lot more open minded nowadays and i would expect that most would be interested and curious to know and learn more about the lifestyle.
Personally i would advertise it, however i would lie about it either.
I did think it is important that any cuckold couple have a support network with people in the lifestyle, so that if needed they can be open and honest with others. Once you get to this point it can be very liberating to be able to openly admit and embrace yourself

Back