Do you queens and godesses love coming home to fool around with you cuck after you fuck another guy?

When I come home from a date, i always wake michael up if he's sleeping. I'll tell him about my date, what we did all the while he's cleaning my puss.
That's so hot!! I love the recap so much after my queen has been fucked and it's such an honor to eat pussy or ass with black cum in it....My queen usially fucks my ass after a date night and she has a big black strapon....

When I come home from a date, i always wake michael up if he's sleeping. I'll tell him about my date, what we did all the while he's cleaning my puss.
My wife's playdates are over night at a hotel. So when she returns home the next day, she would tell me about her date, but only the non-sexual parts, like what they had for dinner or how was the club they danced at. Only later on would she give me a nice edgeing HJ or BJ with all of the details. We're not into clean-up and that sort of thing, and she's sore after several rounds with her Bull's BBC.

After bull(s) leave the hotel room the ass slapping, hair pulling, name calling begins YEAH BABY! With us weeks prior to the hot date our sex drive increases to daily play time by going over our fantasies for the date or things we are going to do and after the date it gets even better and hotter to re-live the fuck date. Once we start to slow down or take a break then we start the cycle all over again by planing another pleasurable hot date.

I love to hear her exploits with Justin when she finally returns home,I am only allowed a partial clean up,she likes to feel his sperm seeping out of her in the days following her being with him.
If I get too carried away, I am banned from clean up duties for a month.

After bull(s) leave the hotel room the ass slapping, hair pulling, name calling begins YEAH BABY! With us weeks prior to the hot date our sex drive increases to daily play time by going over our fantasies for the date or things we are going to do and after the date it gets even better and hotter to re-live the fuck date. Once we start to slow down or take a break then we start the cycle all over again by planing another pleasurable hot date.
That's cool ... It's like aphrodisiac.

Back