Do you like when a bull cums on your face?

I prefer my guy @TopCat to cum deep inside of me, but he can cum wherever he chooses to cum, which is most often deep inside my extra creamy vanilla, 😈😈😈 However, he sometimes cums on my face, tits, ass, deep in my throat, etc.

THAT FACE........ phewww......

That face covered in cum. uff.... ❤️

Nahhh, i'm not trying to imagine. Oh, I swear to God, the thought of your face covered in cum never crept in my mind.
See, complete control over mind.

And there is NO WAY, you would have taken a cum selfie !!!!😜

THAT FACE........ phewww......

That face covered in cum. uff.... ❤️

Nahhh, i'm not trying to imagine. Oh, I swear to God, the thought of your face covered in cum never crept in my mind.
See, complete control over mind.

And there is NO WAY, you would have taken a cum selfie !!!!😜
Hahaha, that face, now what is wrong with my face my friend, ??? Lol. Oh wait, you were simply giving me a nice compliment about my beautiful face, right??? Why thank you, too kind!!! :)

It is okay, you can lose control, lol, 🤣

Mr. TopCat gives me facials every so often as I prefer feeling his cum deep inside of my pussy. But, we will take an updated pic of my sweet and innocent face covered in his yummy cum!!! Then my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul will clean up my pretty face, 😘🥰💋♠️😋😈

Oh wait, you were simply giving me a nice compliment about my beautiful face, right??? Why thank you, too kind!!!
Yeah, exactly that, simply giving a heartfelt and sincere compliment. Like I said, I never imagined covering that beautiful face. Complete control over mind like a "zen master". ;)

But, we will take an updated pic of my sweet and innocent face covered in his yummy cum!!!
Oh, I never, and I mean never ever, even remotely suggested that you take a cum selfie. How do you even get such ideas huh?😂 You have been chatting with some bad twisted people.

cs1.jpgcs2.jpg

Then my sexy snowbunny @Skysoul will clean up my pretty face,

Such noble intentions for the greater good of humanity. You deserve a Nobel peace prize. (y)

You guys, have fun (y). And a high five for my "friends".

Last edited:
Yeah, exactly that, simply giving a heartfelt and sincere compliment. Like I said, I never imagined covering that beautiful face. Complete control over mind like a "zen master". ;)

Oh, I never, and I mean never ever, even remotely suggested that you take a cum selfie. How do you even get such ideas huh?😂 You have been chatting with some bad twisted people.

View attachment 4431881View attachment 4431882

Such noble intentions for the greater good of humanity. You deserve a Nobel peace prize. (y)

You guys, have fun (y). And a high five for my "friends".
Thank you for such well thought out compliments, :)

Back