Do you like when a bull cums on your face?

That’s my wife’s only hard rule (other then poop and pee stuff and pain that leaves marks). She thinks a guy cuming on her face is disrespectful and degrading.

How do you all feel about it?
Same .. initially with a new bull, we like to see him pull out and shoot it up the length of her body .. then, one we are comfortable, my wife definitely prefers it in her pussy.. or, if he has been good.. with reward him by completing him in her mouth.

My wife was taught very early in her bbc training that she is too swallow every bit of cum that a black man shoots. If the black guy wants to cum on her face or tits that is fine but when he gets finished cumming my wife would collect his cum with her fingers and make a big deal of licking her black guys cum off of them.

I have always found a man cumming on my skin to be erotic and exciting. I mean to men consider it demeaning if we cum on their faces well riding them? Why can't we have fun in making them cum on us as well?
I don't find it to be demeaning if a woman cum's on my face when she is ridin my face. I think it is beautiful and so erotic as well.

Yes I love it when my black lover not only cums on my face but also in my hair and when we make our way home from his house my husband as instructed by our bull to stop at an al night service station making me go in to pay for fuel with my lovers cum clearly visible in my hair and on my face. Also the smell that cum gives off . We have also stopped at the service area when our black bull has deposited two loads of cum deep in my cunt , leaving my cunt stretched open with his cum leaking out of me . I have my white see through dress on when we stop my husband will undo the buttons so the tops of my thighs are just covered then the top ones that show the top of my cleavage.I walk into the services shop and I have cum leaking out and either leaking onto my thighs or slowly dripping out onto the floor as i Walt to pay .
The looks I get from staff and other customers is amazing they don’t know where to look
I have known him to wank watching me as the guy gives me a knowing look

Last edited:
Back