Do you like "head stomp" A.K.A the blacks putting their foot on white hotwifes's face or head while fucking them?

this is offensive, violent, sexist, woman-hating, insecure, sick and repulsive and worthy of shame. Anybody involved should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to a woman. I’m leaving this site now just because of this post.
Wow! That’s terrible 😞! Why would you even want to do this to someone that you are Fuckin’???

I agree with you each their own. I have done it before and it did make my Little Hottie crram on my cock lie never before. Lots of things have happened in this LS that 20 yrs ago I would have thought WTF. Ha.

Depends on what kind of control the guy has. There's a picture somewhere on this with two black guys are standing with one holding money and one with his foot on a nude blonde's head who is laying on the floor between them. Huge turn on. But if I'm going to get my head pounded into a mattress, cushion, floor, pavement or grass, no thanks

We’ve been there once!
Evl and I!
Born from a conversation… Bull saw it, asked politely if we’d be interested, we saw it as a possible turn on! She was down quicker than I! She’s a deep sub!
So he came to our house, they showered together… she got out first, dried off… got on our bed, on all fours, and waited!
He walked in, spanked and fingered the ******* out of her…
Said, “get down and get ready!” He started to fuck her hard, really hard!!! And told her to ask for it…

she did!
“Master, show me where I belong!”

he put his foot on her back of head, and blasted her out!

It seems in many parts of Europe, this is completely normal. In Germany, women do this stuff as often as anal. Even the young ones. Especially with non-Germans. They have kissed, licked and put my feet at both sides of their faces, and asked them to stomp them too. They also wanted to rim my ass and lick my toes, but that's too gross for my taste.

It certainly can be super hot. Sometimes you just wanna be destroyed, you know? Like, absolutely fuckin wrecked. That's when you want your Bull to break out this one. And maybe some *******. Definitely some *******.

Yeah, that would be a no. Now don't get me wrong, I love for my pussy to be wrecked at times but I don't let anyone but their feet on my head that way. 🤷‍♂️

Hello, Do you like and perform "head stomp" A.K.A the blacks putting their foot on white hotwifes's face or head while fucking them (in front of a cuckold)? Or do you make a cuck to be your footstool in front of his wife

In our opinion no. We don‘t like this for us. But each one how they like it.

Lo vorrei, sia per me che per la mia futura fidanzata. E mi piacerebbe non solo quando si scopano la loro ragazza o mi inculano. Soprattutto se non era un solo nero, ma almeno un paio.

È tutta una questione di potere. controllo n sottomissione. .a seconda del mio desiderio di essere posseduto dai miei Bullfriends. Maschere, colletto, guinzaglio, polsini, orlo, ******* ecc. Mi divertirò molto
Hai assolutamente ragione, ma molte persone soffrono di riluttanza. Se un ragazzo o una ragazza di colore volesse che mi sdraiassi nudo e mi mettessi i piedi in faccia, lo accetterei. Ma mi piacerebbe ancora di più se avessi una funzione che non fosse solo passiva, come leccarsi le dita dei piedi, ecc.

Back