Do you like "head stomp" A.K.A the blacks putting their foot on white hotwifes's face or head while fucking them?

this is offensive, violent, sexist, woman-hating, insecure, sick and repulsive and worthy of shame. Anybody involved should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to a woman. I’m leaving this site now just because of this post.
Hello, Do you like and perform "head stomp" A.K.A the blacks putting their foot on white hotwifes's face or head while fucking them (in front of a cuckold)? Or do you make a cuck to be your footstool in front of his wife?
View attachment 4690238View attachment 4690240

this is offensive, violent, sexist, woman-hating, insecure, sick and repulsive and worthy of shame. Anybody involved should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to a woman. I’m leaving this site now just because of this post.
No safe consensual sexual activity between adult people should be criticized, so unpleasantly. This is sex-shaming and your post is actually offensive to women, who like it or other non-ordinary activities. For example, cheating is also immoral, but if it is mutually consensual it is okay and we should not judge it, just because somebody cannot deals with "desecration of the sacrament of marriage" or just not into it. I am sorry you feel that way, but in my opinion, you are a real bully and shamer here.

No safe consensual sexual activity between adult people should be criticized, so unpleasantly. This is sex-shaming and your post is actually offensive to women, who like it or other non-ordinary activities. For example, cheating is also immoral, but if it is mutually consensual it is okay and we should not judge it, just because somebody cannot deals with "desecration of the sacrament of marriage" or just not into it. I am sorry you feel that way, but in my opinion, you are a real bully and shamer here.
Never agreed more with anyone than with you,each to his own. Give my wife multiple orgasms. Undeserved criticism

Esistono sostanzialmente due varianti fondamentali nel cuckoldismo: per la prima, la moglie e il Toro costituiscono i vertici superiori di un triangolo isoscele capovolto, in fondo al quale vi è il cuc; per la seconda (quella che preferisco) il Toro è in cima al triangolo mentre cuc e moglie sono i due angoli alla base. In questa seconda visione, il fatto che il Toro Nero metta i piedi in faccia a sua moglie e al cuc è solo una delle sue tante possibilità.
Tuttavia, vorrei che il Toro Nero avesse l'abitudine di farsi leccare i piedi e succhiare le sue dita sudate da cuc e moglie: una bocca per ogni piede.

Nothing wrong with it. Years ago, I met this young petite French-Canadian snow bunny. She loved me riding her ass. For that I had to place my feet on each side of her. Like many women on similar positions she was keen to kiss my foot. Then she started stroking my foot with her cheeks and lips. And then she asked me to put my foot on her head. I obliged. We were on a soft mattress and her head sank under my foot. And she loved it. She got a strong orgasm and I cummed at the same time. I don't think it's just an act of submission but also of recognition for a good fuck.

This is a hard no for me. I am not going to be treated like a piece of crap. We deserve to be treated like a lady.
It’s not for everyone, it’s not even for most, but a very small amount of women are into hardcore BDSM. I knew one girl that liked being choked and a little face slap turned her on too, nothing crazy but just “putting her in her place” was hot to her.

Back