Do you like black men or big black cock

Holla909

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I have a question for a lot of the ladies here and I am almost sure that I might not get a lot of answers. Out of curiosity are you ladies, or couples, interested in black men or BBC? In other words would you have a relationship with a black man or are you only interested in the sex? Tell me your thoughts🤔.

Last edited:
I'm into black men, genitals irrelevant. The majority of my relationships and men I've loved have been black.

I don't consider myself "in the lifestyle" and generally reject all the race play and "bbc" ******* that comes along with it because I don't fetishize or dehumanize people by reducing them to their genitals.

I'm here because I love black men, not because I want one as a sex prop.
It was very refreshing to read such an on point post. I have dated some beautiful women but because they had terrible personalities, I just could take it any further. Personally, I have to like you before we have sex.

I'm into black men, genitals irrelevant. The majority of my relationships and men I've loved have been black.

I don't consider myself "in the lifestyle" and generally reject all the race play and "bbc" ******* that comes along with it because I don't fetishize or dehumanize people by reducing them to their genitals.

This is a nice reply... Thanks

My wife was seduced by a good looking well built black co worker....she didn't know his size before she found herself in his bed.

She then experienced a considerably larger cock than mine which gave her the best sex she has ever had and it was more than just his size.

She's a shy petite good looking Asian that gets hit on all the time by White, Spanish, Asian and others ...but it was a good looking black guy that she let make love to with no condom.

I have a question for a lot of the ladies here and I am almost sure that I might not get a lot of answers. Out of curiosity are you ladies, or couples, interested in black men or BBC? In other words would you have a relationship with a black man or are you only interested in the sex? Tell me your thoughts🤔.
I PROMISE IM NOT GAY OK BUT IM A STRAIGHT MARRIED MAN N I HAVE A LIL DICK AND
I NEVER EXPERIENCED MY UNCONTROLLABLE NO TURNING BACK UNBELIEVABLE ADDICTION TO LOOKING AT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL AMAZING GORGEOUS AND HAS TO NE THE 100% MOST ADDICTING N LIFE CHANGING OBJECT IT HAS CHANGED MY ENTIRE SEXUAL THOUGHTS AND HAS MADE ME FEEL LIKE ITS A BLACK MANS RIGHT LIKE I AM ON THIS UNCONTROLLABLE PATH TO THAT NOTHING OR ANY HUMAN BEING OR DOCTOR CAN STOP
IN MY THOUGHTS N SEXUAL DESIRES I CANT STOP FEELING I AM BORN TO BE 100% SUBMISSIVE AND GIVE MY ENTIRE MIND AND AND SOUL AND THE 2 HOLES ON MY MAN BODY TO ONLY PLEASE N SEXUALLY SATISFY A BBC IN ANY SEXUAL WANT N NEED IM TOLD AND ANY SEXUAL POSITION AND DO WHAT MY BLACK TOP DADDY REQUESTS AND I I FUCKING HATE I MUTHER FUCKING HATE SEEING THE
!!!!! MOST DISGUSTING AND THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING N DISTURBING THING!!!!!!!!

A CONDOM ON A BIG BLACK DICK !!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER A BLACK DICK SHOULD ALWAYS FEEL WHAT HES SLIDING INTO
A BLACK MAN SHOULD NEVER JACK OFF
A BLACK MAN SHOULD ALWAYS RELEASE THE MOST POWERFUL N ADDICTING LIQUID ON THE PLANET BLACK MAN !?!?!SEMEN!?!?! ANY WHERE AND IN ANY BOIPUSSY OR ASS OR PUSSY AND TO YOU WHITE MEN N WHITE WOMEN ITS A FUCKING HONOR N YOU BETTER SAY PLEASE!!!! AND
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF HE CHOOSES YOUR LUCKY MOUTH TO SUCK HIS BLACK DICK ITS HIS RIGHT
NEVER I MEAN YOU FUCKING NEVER SPIT OR LET ANY SEMEN OF HIS GET WASTED
!!!! ALWAYS !!!!!! SWALLOW!!!!!!! BLACK SEMEN N TO WHITE MEN ALWAYS WHEN RECEIVING ANAL FROM A BBC YOU ALWAYS DO ASS IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR MOUTH N U FUCKING BETTER CLEAN N WASH HIS BBC WITH YOUR WHITE BOY MOUTH I MEAN LICK ALL SIDES UP N DOWN FOR HIM

Our melanin so much more than most people know or understand. I appreciate the way you see it.

I want only real sex with a black bull

The energy radiated by melanated people causes lower energy bodies to start resonating to it when they approach. Some strange meta-physical magnetic field that overrides and re-polarizes weaker ones. Get close enough and there is no escape, like planets locked in orbit around a sun.
BANG, BOOM, POW, SWAP!! I moved to have the term melanating become an official verb.

Back