Do you like BBC In the ass?

watching Barbara getting fucked in the ass is incredibly erotic but one thing is a must...........experience I can't believe how many guys have never done that
well it's a good thing that you share your wife. that way you can let those guys that have never fucked a woman in the ass can get the opportunity to enjoy it! she's beautiful: face, tits and ass

always been an anal queen, first real orgasm I had at 19 was from anal, cannot get enough of it. The fact that it is black cock drilling into my vulnerable tight ass adds to it simply because they are bigger than nearly any white dick I have come across. And I have to say I have had a considerable amount of dicks to compare. My max number 500, from the age of 16 to the age of 39. After which I slowed down to about 3 a year. Now that I have hit 50 I have come back into full heat but my tastes are more refined and I will wait for BBC rather than take a white dick even if it is a very long wait. But I gotta say look out for the bitch face cunt I turn into when I am without . Perhaps it's the social taboo of the BBC not only fucking a white woman but also fucking her in her often off limits asshole that makes it so damn hot. Whatever the reason for my absolute love of bbc in my tight ass I do not care as long as it is always available. Thank you to you delicious bbc holders.

I'm not a big fan of it. The initial penetration is painful, burns and hurts no matter how relaxed and lubricated I am. It takes awhile to get use to having a dick in my ass but eventually the pain subsides. My partner may be able to ejaculate but for me to get any pleasure out of it I usually rub my clit. Having said all that if a Luver is adamant about it who am I to deny him and I feel obliged to submit to him.

Back