Do you like BBC In the ass?

I fall in love with it, my first time was a black man it wasn't easy but it worth all the pain. Now I'm more used to it still hard with a black man but the sensation is just amazing
If you had said you didn't like it, I would have taken you to court for crimes against humanity because with that kind of ass, tongue-fucking and Dick-fucking is required maintenance.

Reactions: BLJ
Oh My God YES
There are issues however It is not uncommon that men have never done that before When you consider that black men can be very large that will NOT be the time to experiement It must be know before hand if this is what you want Even if you have before size will matter UNFORTUNATELY but we can work on that........smiles

Attachments

• Her 1st Blow Bang.jpg
    Her 1st Blow Bang.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 205
  • tiring but awesome performance.jpg
    tiring but awesome performance.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 197
  • In AC. Intro @ Trumps B4 it begins.jpg
    In AC. Intro @ Trumps B4 it begins.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 279
I don't know about others, I can only tell about my experience.
At first and though I was scared of pain, I just wanted to show my black lover (who wanted anal) how special he was to me. I felt like giving myself fully to him, with him being in a place no other man had been before, even my husband.
On the other hand and being the wonderful lover he is, he never pressured me as much as I felt ****** to do anything I didn't want to. Took some time of training, stretching and a lot of lube. That first time it hurted, I won't deny it, but in the end I got used to it and after he finished he made me feel how he appreciated it.
Then we went on doing it from time to time, so I started getting used to it, with pain disappearing little by little, and making the best of it. Mastery comes with practice. I learnt to enjoy the sensations I felt and ended up having some amazing orgasms by fingering myself while feeling him in my ass. And then one day I found myself with two black penises inside me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven can be and the rewarding and empowering sensation I may be a sex goddess.
Good girl

Back