Do you let your Bull record and take videos/pictures on his phone?

Hotwives of B2W do you let your BBC Bull record and take videos and pictures on his phone of you and him playing? Or are any videos/pictures taken on your phone (or husband's phone) only? If you do let him take videos/pictures on his phone and he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first would you be mad?

Asked my wife and while she hasn't played yet (working on it still, but I think we are close), she said that she would let her BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone and while she might be mad if he showed his other friends or other BBC Bulls, a part of her would also find it a turn on, especially if they found it hot. Curious to see what everyone's else's thoughts are on this topic.

Here our the pictures my bulls sent him this weekend from my 4th of July festivities. LOTS of fireworks. My husbands gets off on it obviously. Seeing me suck and fuck my bulls. Then he gets rewarded a healthy dose of sloppy seconds. First one is what I wore over to his house, then i am getting "daddy" hard until he is ready to fuck me. Before, during and after came in me. You can just start to see his cum leaking out of me. What an enjoyable weekend. 20200704_110558.jpg20200705_134953.jpg20200705_135028.jpg20200705_135010.jpg20200705_134934.jpg20200705_134920.jpg

Here our the pictures my bulls sent him this weekend from my 4th of July festivities. LOTS of fireworks. My husbands gets off on it obviously. Seeing me suck and fuck my bulls. Then he gets rewarded a healthy dose of sloppy seconds. First one is what I wore over to his house, then i am getting "daddy" hard until he is ready to fuck me. Before, during and after came in me. You can just start to see his cum leaking out of me. What an enjoyable weekend. View attachment 3462340View attachment 3462341View attachment 3462344View attachment 3462346View attachment 3462350View attachment 3462352
Perfectly flexed asshole! I’ll send your hubby pix of me draining my balls in u

When I meet someone, I make it clear that I want to take pics and video for my bf and that he or I will likely post them here. I have no issue with him doing the same. I share what I take with the guy as well. I make sure not to post or take anything with a guy’s face, especially if he specifically asks.

When I meet someone, I make it clear that I want to take pics and video for my bf and that he or I will likely post them here. I have no issue with him doing the same. I share what I take with the guy as well. I make sure not to post or take anything with a guy’s face, especially if he specifically asks.
Right on!

I started a little poll here to see how many bulls are interested in doing this. You can pick 1 or 2 of the choices at:

This was always a point of contention between us. I preferred not letting her bulls take pictures or use their phones to video.

My wife liked how it made her feel more dirty and slutty she would let whomever was there take pictures and film her. Some of her later bulls took complete advantage of that opportunity.

so it happened every time when I was there and when I wasn’t.

Would any of you allow your BBC Bull to show his friends or other BBC Bulls if he asked? Or if he showed it to other BBC Bulls would you be mad, but also turned on?
My husband did that for real. Sent several very naked pictures to his black friends. And he was allways fuckin with me when husband wasn't around. Truly tricked me into let him rub me soaking wet. I thought it was my husband.

Attachments

• doggy style pics.jpg
    doggy style pics.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 12
Back