Do you let your Bull record and take videos/pictures on his phone?

Hotwives of B2W do you let your BBC Bull record and take videos and pictures on his phone of you and him playing? Or are any videos/pictures taken on your phone (or husband's phone) only? If you do let him take videos/pictures on his phone and he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first would you be mad?

Asked my wife and while she hasn't played yet (working on it still, but I think we are close), she said that she would let her BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone and while she might be mad if he showed his other friends or other BBC Bulls, a part of her would also find it a turn on, especially if they found it hot. Curious to see what everyone's else's thoughts are on this topic.

No. I take 2 cameras. 1 is pointed at the bed for a wide angle, the other stays with me and my Stunt cock for close up penetration shots, POV doggy, creampie, etc.

After the session, I use editing software to pixelate/blur faces, tattoos, and any identifying marks then send to my Stunt cock. The originals are deleted. Only privacy edited versions are kept. The guys who are open to this have been given great content.

Hotwives of B2W do you let your BBC Bull record and take videos and pictures on his phone of you and him playing? Or are any videos/pictures taken on your phone (or husband's phone) only? If you do let him take videos/pictures on his phone and he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first would you be mad?

Asked my wife and while she hasn't played yet (working on it still, but I think we are close), she said that she would let her BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone and while she might be mad if he showed his other friends or other BBC Bulls, a part of her would also find it a turn on, especially if they found it hot. Curious to see what everyone's else's thoughts are on this topic.
Hell ya but one guy showed up with a dead cell phone
I ask all of you I had a conversation to show respect before the night he got the wife and I told him I would have cameras set up but he would be able to bring his own and he would be alone with her for three hours and then I was going to come over to get her . I showed up he never did anything with the equipment and worse yet he really didn’t do anything. Well in November of 2019 A lady friend that knew my mice had bbc fantasies called me excited for she had the best guy and I had to call him right away. Well guess what not only was he every thing she was dreaming of this man is committed to work as hard as possible to blow the mind of every wife he could .
well , I went to the room after 3 hours and looked into the bedroom to findb my wife so fucking happy she would go to him because she owed him for all he gave her and she was kinda owned by a bull

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    15.1 MB
  • IMG_1265.MOV
    50.9 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    7.9 MB
No, at this point my husband is against me making content with other men and I respect his wishes. He's okay with them taking photos of the marks they've left on me after the fact, or me posed in different ways but nothing during.

I would be open to it if I controlled what was created but I respect my husband's wishes as he respects mine.

My wife’s bull and his friends have taken photos of each other with my wife.
I’m not sure exactly how many are out there. Once a young black guy showed me a pic of my wife on his phone. Obviously she had given him a blowjob.
it was obvious that she had given him head? did she have cum on her face?

Yes i do

I dont mind videos or pics given I am very selective in who I see, the couples I see must have the same discretion because of late I am seeing more and more couples posting or selling their encounters on website and I dont think the other party knows that it is happening

Back